2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th November 2012, 12:06 PM
sadia siddiqua 2

LDC Job in MCD

Sir I want to apply for the Municipal Corporation of Delhi LDC Job so please can you give me the procedure to apply for the jobs and provide me the page where I can get the all detail of the job?
8th November 2012, 02:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: LDC Job in MCD

The Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) is municipal bodies in the world providing civic services to million citizens in the capital city. Here I am giving you information of LDC job which is below

Eligibility: - Should have qualified 12th class or equivalent and should have good a typing speed in English

Age limit: - 21 – 27 years and age relaxation for SC/ST

How to apply: - please fill up application form which is display in newspapers and official website.
17th May 2015, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Will you please provide the information regarding the eligibility required for Lower Division clerk post in Municipal Corporation of Delhi ?
17th May 2015, 08:51 AM
Super Moderator

Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) invites the application for the recruitment of Lower Division clerk (LDC) Jobs in Municipal Corporation of Delhi from time to time .

Eligibility Criteria :

Applicants must be 12th pass from a recognized Board.

Applicant must be 18 to 27 years as on application submission last date

Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in Hindi or 35 w.p.m. in English on computer. 10 minutes time allowed.

Relaxation or PH candidates as per Govt rules.

Selection Procedure :

The selection made through One Tier, Two Tier and Three Tier examination scheme and Physical Endurance Test, Skill Test.

Pay Scale:

Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs. 1900/- (Grade Pay).

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in