2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th October 2014, 03:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Latest Sample Papers for 12th Class

That’s very nice that you are serious about your studies and want to solve previous year question papers. It has many benefits like-

Sample papers help you in:
Time management
You know about pattern of questions
Marking scheme
Developing skill
Improving writing speed
Stress-reduction

As you want the sample paper so here I am providing you in the form of PDF

Time allowed: 3 hours
Maximum Marks: 70

Class 12th Chemistry Sample Paper

Class 12th Physics sample Paper

Syllabus of Chemistry
Solid State
Solutions
Electrochemistry
Chemical Kinetics
Surface Chemistry
Isolation of Elements
p-Block Elements
d- and f-Block Elements
Coordination Compounds
Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
Biomolecules
Polymers
Chemistry in Everyday Life
23rd February 2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to get 12th CBSE physics question paper so will you please provide me that question paper for doing preparation ?
23rd February 2015, 04:02 PM
Super Moderator

As you want to get 12th CBSE physics question paper so here I am giving you some questions of that paper:

How does one explain increase in resistivity of a metal with increase of temperature ?

Write the condition under which an electron will move undeflected in the presence of crossed electric and magnetic fields.

Give one example of broadcast mode of communication.

Draw the shape of the wavefront coming out of a convex lens when a plane wave is incident on it.

Write the expression for the drift velocity of charge carriers in a
conductor of length ‘l’ across which a potential difference ‘V’ is applied.

For full question paper here is the attachment:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 12th-CBSE-Physics-Question-Paper.pdf (6.47 MB, 180 views)
4th December 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the Sample Question Paper of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) for Class – XII - Business Studies as I need it for preparation of the exam?
4th December 2019, 03:31 PM
Super Moderator

The Sample Question Paper of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) for Class – XII - Business Studies is as follows:

Section A Marks

“Successful organizations do not achieve their goals by chance but by following a deliberate process‟‟. Identify the process highlighted here.

2 Distinguish between Delegation and Decentralization on the basis of freedom of action.

Or

Distinguish between Authority and Responsibility on the basis of Origin.

3 Name the process of stimulating and inspiring people at work to accomplish desired objectives.

Or

Name the „on-the-job‟ method of training that is used to give training to plumbers.

4 Define Marketing Management.

Or

Define „Grading‟ as a function of marketing.

5 Mohit purchased a smart phone for ₹30,000 from a mobile phone seller on his verbal commitment that the smart phone will be replaced in case of any defect, within a span of six months. The phone started creating technical issues in spite of proper maintenance and upkeep of the phone. The seller denied taking any action on the complaint made by Mohit.
Name the redressal agency under the Consumer protection Act where Mohit can file his complaint.

“The size of assets, the profitability and competitiveness are affected by one of the financial decisions‟. State the decision involved with reference to the given statement.

In an organization, employees always feel that they are under enormous unnecessary stress, as the manager does not provide any information about future plans but simply instructs them what to do. He also does not listen to any of the suggestions given by the subordinates.
Identify the type of leadership style followed by the manager in the above situation.

8 Mr. Mohan, Financial manager of ABC Ltd., has prepared the annual Statement of proposed expenditure to be presented in the Annual General Meeting. Identify the type of plan formulated by the financial manager.

Sample Question Paper CBSE for Class – XII - Business Studies

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in