2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th December 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Re: Latest Recruitment In Canara Bank

Hii sir, I wanted to know about the latest recruitment of the Canara bank ? please provide me the details of the recruitment ?
4th December 2015, 01:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Latest Recruitment In Canara Bank

As you asking for the Recruitment of the Canara bank let me tell you that At present there are no vacant posts available at the Canara bank . when it has I inform you . or you may get the details by visiting the official site of the Canara bank

For general idea here I am giving you the details of the past recruitment of the CANARA bank

Canara Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 24
Name of the Posts: Manager-Security (MMGS-II)
1. SC: 03 Posts
2. ST: 01 Post
3. OBC: 06 Posts
4. UR: 14 Posts

Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 25 years & maximum 40 years as on 01-07-2015.

Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a university recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.

Selection Process: Short listed candidates will be called for group discussion and/ or interview.

Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/- for all others (Rs. 100/- [Intimation charges only] for SC/ ST candidates) by directly remitting the amount in any of the Canara Bank branches or paying the amount through NEFT in any other Bank.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in