2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th July 2014, 09:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Latest Paper for Tech Mahindra Placement

Here I am giving you question paper for Tech Mahindra Placement examination .............

1. two clocks meet at 12.Next time they meet again after
Ans 65.45
2. Soldiers form a square .Initially 32 soldiers left. Then 8 .After they could not form a square.
Total at the beginning
options 100,81,49,67
3. Age of Grandfather is the ages of 4 grandchildren where their ages are in consecutive. Find the
age of GF.
Ans. 72
4. 3 person waiting for the train Some conditions given. Finally they ask the time.
Ans is 4.37
5. Some Squirrel qs where it covers 1/4 th distance then 1/2 i couldn't remember
6. if mpown=121. Then m-1pown+1 is 1000
7. if speed in the ratio 5:4:3 then the time taken to
cover the same distance is
8. 20men construct a wall 56m in some days similar one
ans 49
Technical
9. char *p=(char *)10
op=?
10.Running time of 8T(n/2)+q is ncube
Scope of static and automatic var 2qs
nodes in binary tree of length 4 is 15(2pown -1)
how to convert 2d array to single dimension
options are
11.convering a row 2 colunm 3 or both in to o's
comments-for documentaion or it increases file size
like that. u have to i choose the correct one
H R Interview
1. Tell me about your self ? Family background ?
2. Why do u want to join MBT?
3. What qualities do u have to be selected today ?
4. What technical skills have u acquired? hobbies/interests ?
5. what do u know abt MBT
6. will u have any problems relocating to Mumbai/Pune ?
7. Any plans of higher studies ? ( Again a solid NO!)
8. which was the last book u read?what did u like in it ?
9. Tell me about the ups and downs that u have seen in ur life
10.would you marry a pop star?
11.Are you interested in politics? did u vote this time ? do u think we should vote ?
12.Do you read newspaper?tell me 2 recent incidents in news that have affected You?
13.If u r standing on the roof with ur 4-5 yr old bro/sis and looking at the moon and suddenly the
moon is
enveloped by clouds and ur bro asks u what happened ? then how will u explain the hiding of
moon behind the clouds to him ?
14.In the end they asked if there was something that I wanted to ask them ?

1. Which of the following statement(s) is(are) not true
a. Literate workers have small families than illiterate workers.
b. Families with 2 or less than 2 children are commoner than families with 3 or more children.
c. 2 children families constitute 60% of the families of workers.
d. More the no. of children a worker has the more illiterate he is.
e. None the above statement is true. Ans : e
2. Of a mutual instrument vibrate 6,8 & 12 intervals respectively. If all three vibrate together what
is the time interval before all vibrate together again? Ans : 1/2 sec HCF of DR
3. Certain no. of men can finish a piece of work in 10 days. If however there were 10 men less it
will take 10 days more for the work to be finished. How many men were there originally. Ans :
110 men
4. In simple interest what sum amounts of Rs.1120/- in 4 years and Rs.1200/- in 5 years. Ans :
Rs.800/-
Sum of money at compound interest amounts of thrice itself in 3 years. In how many years will
it take 9 times itself. Ans : 6
5. Two trains in the same direction at 50 & 32 kmph respectively. A man in the slower train
observes the 15 seconds elapse before the faster train completely passes him. What is the length
of faster train ? Ans : 75m
How many mashes are there in a sq. m of wire gauge. Each mesh being 8mm long X 5mm
width
Ans : 25000
6. x% of y is y% of ? Ans : x
7. The price of sugar increases by 20%, by what % house-wife should reduce the consumption of
sugar so that expenditure on sugar can be same as before Ans : 16.66
8. A man spending half of his salary for house hold expenses, 1/4th for rent, 1/5th for travel
expenses, a man deposits the rest in a bank. If his monthly deposits in the bank amount 50.
What is his monthly salary ?
Ans : 1000
9. The population of a city increases @ 4% p.a. That is an additioanl annual increase of 4% of the
population due to this influx of job seekers, the % increase in population after 2 years is
10.The ratio of no. of boys & girls in a school is 3:2 Out of these ?% the boys & 25% of girls are
scholarship holders. % of students who are not scholarship holders.?
11.15 Men take 21 days of 8 hrs. each to do a piece of work. How many days of 6 hrs. each would
do if 21 women take. If 3 women do as much work of 2 men. Ans : 30
12.A cylinder ingot 6cms in diameter and 6 cms in height is and spheres all of the same size are
made from the material obtained.what is the diameter of each sphere? Ans :3cms
13.Rectangular plank of sqrt(2)meters wide can be placed so that it is on either side of the diagonal
of a square shown below.what is the area of the plank? Ans :7sqrt(2) fig no-
14.The difference b/w the compound interest payble half yearly and the simple interest on a certain
sum cont out at 10% p.a for 1 year is Rs 25 what is the sum Ans:10,000
15.what is the smallest n0 by which 2880 must be divided in order to make it a perfect square ?
a)3 b)4 c)5 d) 6 e)8 Ans: 3
16.A father is 30 times more than his son however he will be only thrice as old as the son what is
father's present age ?Ans : 40
17.An article sold at a profit of 20% if both the c.p & s.p were tobe Rs.20/- the profit would be
10% more. What is the c.p of that article? Ans : 1% loss
18.How can a process be started automatically in UNIX ? ANS : Through CRONTAB { options
were crontab, inittab, and two more }
19.What is the meaning of run level 6 ? ANS. Reboot
20.How can you determine which file has generated the CORE ?
Options were..
1.ps -ef | grep core
2.ps -ef | grep <executable file name > Freshersworld.com
3.pfile core
4.filec core
21.Diff.between inlinefunction((++)-macns(c)
22.3 to 4 questions on conditional operator :?:
23.Write a macro for sqaring no.
24.Trees -3 noded tree ( 4 to 5 questions fundamentals) Maximum possible no.of arrnging these
nodes
25.Arrange the nodes in depth first order breadth first order
26.Linked lists Q) Given two statments
27.Allocating memory dynamiccaly
28.Arrays Tree the above both and find the mistake
29.Pointers (7 to 8 questions) Schaum series Pointer to functions, to arrays 4 statements
->meaning,syntax for another 4 statements
30.Booting-def(When you on the system the process that takes place is ------
31.Type of global variable can be accessible from any where in the working environment ( external
global variable)
32.Which of the following can be accessed randomly Ans. a. one way linked list
b. two way "
c. Arrays
d. Trees
33.Write a class for a cycle purchase(data items req.)
7th March 2015, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Tech Mahindra placement papers

Hy I am preparing for the Tech Mahindra Placement Exam so please can you give me the papers it will be helpful for me?
31st July 2015, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Latest Paper for Tech Mahindra Placement

Hi friends here I need of the paper of Tech Mahindra Placement, form where I can obtain it on free of cost ??
31st July 2015, 11:11 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Latest Paper for Tech Mahindra Placement

As on your demand here I am providing Questions from a previous placement exam test paper - techmahindra / axes it technologies company recruitment - employment test.

There are total 15 people. 7 speaks french and 8 speaks spanish. 3 do not speak any language. Which part of total people speaks both languages.
Ans: 1/5

A jogger wants to save ?th of his jogging time. He should increase his speed by how much %age.
Ans: 33.33 %

A is an integer. Dividing 89 & 125 gives remainders 4 & 6 respectively. Find a ?
Ans: 17

In a office work is distribute between p persons. If 1/8 members are absent then work increased for each person.

Question based on cubes. In which fill the blank box.

120, 315, 300, 345, ? ?- 390

2,1, 4, 3, 6, 6, 8, 10, 10, ?, ? ? 12, 15

Questions based on figure rotation

Questions based on figure rotation

A Child is saying numbers 1, 2, 3, 4. When he says 1 Another child puts white marble in a box. On saying 2 he puts Blue marble and on saying 3 he puts red ma rble. When child says 4 other child take out white and blue marble. Child says some no. in a sequence then questions are based on the no. of marbles in the box. Like this
1,1,2,3,1, 4, 1,1,3,2,2,4,111?
a) Find the no. of Blue marble in the box ? 2
b) Find the no. of White-2
c) No. of red marbles - 7

Questions based on logical reasoning (R. S. Agrawal)
a) all pens are hens. All hens are doctor.
(I) all pens are doctor.
(II) all doctors are pen.
Ans: Only first conclusion is correct

if M person r buying a thing costing D$ each,, if 3 person get away, how much each person has to spend so that total expenditure is same ???

which is smallest?
a. 1/7
b 1/8
c 2/9
d 3/13 or something similar having denominations as 11 and 13 in option ?d? and ?e?

f Rix can collect 45 pieces in 1 min.. and Rax take 1 and half minute for same,, what is time require d to collect 300 pieces when both working together??

One long quiz followed by 5 questions 3 cages having 3 tags on them, sum of digit of cage num not to exceed 10, and other cond.

one quest of grandfather-father-son type quest.

A is shorter than B but taller than E, D is tallest, C is just shorter than A, who is shortest or similar questions?

Rectangular box, 25*20*2 converted in to cylinder of dia 10? what is height in terms of ?pai?

Tags
placement

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in