2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th December 2015, 09:33 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Latest News NEEPCO

As per your concern I will help you here to get the information about North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited latest news so that you can have idea about it.

Here I’m telling you the process to get the details about NEEPCO News

Go to the official site of NEEPCO which looks like this

North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited

Site page will open at right hand side middle of the page
You can see section of News
There you can get the all possible information

At present I have these latest news issued by the NEEPCO

All donations towards the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund(PMNRF) are notified for 100% deduction from taxable income under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961

To ensure optimum utilization of installed capacity so as to achieve maximum generation, optimum machine availability and high Plant Load Factor.

Quami Ekta was observed at NEEPCO Corporate Office on the 19th November, 2015. On the occasion, the NEEPCO Women Welfare Association organised an awareness programme on Communal Harmony where Academic Awards 2015 were also presented to the children of NEEPCO employees by Shri A.G. West Kharkongor,Director(Finance)and Shri Satyabrata Borgohain,Director(Personnel)

STG UNIT I of AGTP has been declared under commercial operation w.e.f. 00:00 hrs of 01.09.2015. STG UNIT2 of AGTP has been put under commercial operation w.e.f 00:00 hrs of 29.07.2015. Hence the 2x25.5 MW AGTP CC EXTN project is declared as commissioned.

Gas Turbine Unit of Tripura Gas Based Power Project successfully synchronized on 11th March 2015 and fully loaded upto 66MW on 30th March 2015.

STG II of Agartala Gas Turbine Plant CC Extension was successfully synchronized on 10th Feb 2015 and fully loaded to 25.5MW on 22nd March 2015.

Shri P.C. Pankaj, CMD, NEEPCO presented a cheque amounting to Rs. 26.00 crores as Interim Dividend for the year 2014-15 to the honourable Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Power, Coal and MNRE, Shri Piyush Goyal on 13.03.2015 at New Delhi.

NEEPCO awarded with "EXCELLENCE AWARD" by Institute of Economic Studies at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi on 24th February, 2015.

Shri P.C. Pankaj, CMD, NEEPCO awarded with "UDYOG RATTAN AWARD" by Institute of Economic Studies during the award Ceremony at India Habitat Centre,New Delhi on 24th February,2015.

Address:-
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited
Brookland Compound,
Lower New Colony,
Shillong-793 003,Meghalaya,India.

Phone:-
+91-364-2224582

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in