2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th November 2014, 02:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Lateral Entry Engineering Admission in Karnataka

You have to give Karnataka CET for diploma holders for admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka through Lateral Entry Scheme to 2nd Year / 3rd Semester Engineering Courses and First Year Architecture Courses.

Karnataka Examinations Authority conducts exam for Lateral Entry Scheme, for both Day and Evening Engineering Colleges in the State of Karnataka.

Diploma holders seeking admission only to Architecture course need not have to appear for Common Entrance Test or NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by the Council of Architecture to become eligible for admission to B.Arch. course.

Last date to appear for NATA was: 13.08.2014
Last date for submission of NATA Score to KEA was: 19.08.2014

Application procedure:
The candidate has to enter the required details in the application online then download the Challan and pay the required fee in any of the branches given in the Website.

Then come back with the Challan with stamp and seal on the Challan from the payee bank for having paid the requisite fee.

Enter the journal number and complete the application details.

Last Date to submit application form was: 30.07.2014
Diploma CET was conducted on: 19-08-2014

Eligibility:

Candidate must have 50% aggregate in diploma. They are required to apply directly to the Director of Technical Education (DTE), Bangalore for KEA examination.

The candidates who have passed Diploma outside Karnataka may take admission to the first year BE then candidates have to obtain ‘Equivalence certificate’ from DTE, Bangalore, and ‘Eligibility Certificate’ from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum.
2nd August 2017, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Re: Lateral Entry Engineering Admission in Karnataka

HELLO SIR ,I AM PRASHANT SINGH I AM FROM MADHYA PRADESH BHOPAL ,AM DOING DIPLOMA FROM CS BRANCH AND I AM IN FINAL YEAR ,SIR I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I GET LATERAL ENTERY OUT SIDE OF THE STATE OR I HAVE TO GIVE EXAM ANY ,PLEASE PROVIDE ME DETAIL AND I HAVE MORE QUARIES TO ASK U BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO ASK, PLEASE REPLY IMMIDIATE IN THIS POST ONLY OR MY EMAIL THAT WAS gaharwar108@gmail.com PLEASE REPLY MY ANSWER

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in