2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd July 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Last year question papers of Section A of Associate Member of the Institution of Engi

Will you please share with me the last year question papers of Section A of Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers?
Similar Threads
Thread
RRB Section Officer Engineer Exam previous year question papers
Section Engineer post previous year question papers of Railway Recruitment Board
Previous Year RRB Papers Section Engineer
RRB Senior Section Engineer Previous Year Question Papers
AMIE Section A last year question papers of Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing
AMIE Section A last year question papers of Society and Environment
AMIE section A previous year question papers of Material Science and Engineering
How to join correspondence course of Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers
AMIE Section A previous year question papers of Mechanical Science in PDF format
Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers syllabus of CSE and ECE
AMIE Section A last year Question Papers
Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers Section A Material Science papers
State Bank of India Associate Banks PO Exam previous year descriptive question papers
AMIE previous year question papers of Section B of Thermal Science
AMIE previous year question papers of Section A of Society and Environment
AMIE Section A last year question papers of Computing and Informatics
AMIE Section A last year question papers of Materials Science and Engineering
GRE Last year question paper for Verbal section
Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers scope and information
Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers Section B Mechanical Engineering pap
23rd July 2014, 04:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Last year question papers of Section A of Associate Member of the Institution of

As you want to get the last year question papers of Section A of Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers so here it is for you:

I want to tell you that it is not possible for me to give all the papers of Section A of Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers so please here mention the name of the subject

List of subjects of Section A of Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers:
Combined Medical Services Exam
Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing
Materials Science and Engineering
Computing and Informatics
Society and Environment
Mechanical Science
Engg. Physics & Chemistry
Engg Drawing & Graphics
Electronics & Instrumentation
Engg. Mathematics
Electrical Science

Here for your reference I am giving you the papers of Electrical Science:

Some content of the file has been given here:

For more detailed information I am uploading a PDF file which is free to download:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AMIE Section A papers of Electrical Science.pdf (1.79 MB, 90 views)
29th July 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Last year question papers of Section A of Associate Member of the Institution of Engi

Will you please share with me the last year question papers of Section A of Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers?
31st July 2014, 08:05 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Last year question papers of Section A of Associate Member of the Institution of

As you want to get the last year question papers of Section A of Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers:

I want to tell you that it is not possible for me to give all the papers of AMIE Section A so please here mention the name of the subject

List of subjects of AMIE Section A:
Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing
Materials Science and Engineering
Computing and Informatics
Society and Environment
Mechanical Science
Engg. Physics & Chemistry
Engg Drawing & Graphics
Electronics & Instrumentation
Engg. Mathematics
Electrical Science

Here for your reference I am giving you the papers of Mechanical Science:

Some content of the file has been given here:

AMIE section A papers of Mechanical Science

Attached Files
File Type: pdf AMIE section A papers of Mechanical Science.pdf (2.43 MB, 66 views)
20th March 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I am searching for the AMIE Examination Section A Last year question papers? can you please tell me from where I can download this?
20th March 2015, 02:21 PM
Super Moderator

You are asking for the AMIE Examination Section A Last year question papers. Here I am uploading a file that contains the AMIE Examination Section A Last year question papers. You can download this. Here I am also providing you some content of the file. This is as follows:

1. (a) Discuss the stages in engineering design process with the help of example. 6
(b) Differentiate between standardization and specification giving appropriate examples. How are 'preferred numbers' useful in standardization? Explain with the help of a suitable example. 8 (c) Explain in brief: 6 (i) Robust design (ii) Role of brain storming in design idea generation.

2. (a) What is the role and importance of aesthetics in design? What. are the important aesthetic design requirements? Discuss. 6

( b) In a system there are four components in parallel followed by three components in series. The components in parallel have a reliability of 0.7 each and those in series have a reliability of 0.8 each. Determine the reliability of entire system.
Define the terms:
(i) Reliability
(jj) Mean time to failure, and
(jji) Mean time between failure. 8
(c) Write short notes on : 6
(i) Design communication
(ii) Tools of information technology.

3. (a) Explain, with diagram, a process for the production of seamless tubes and pipes. 6
( b) Define Shrinkage and Porosity in castings. How can one tell whether cavities in castings are due to porosity or shrinkage?
How are dissolved gases removed from castings? List four casting defects.

(c) What checks are recommended for ensuring design's clarity, simplicity, modularity and safety? Explain. What is design for maintenance? 6

4. (a) What are the major classifications of basic manufacturing processes? Highlight the characteristics of each and its specific applications (at least two). 6
(b) How would you give the specifications for a (i) lathemachine, ( ii) millingmachine? 6

(c) Explain Investment Casting Process with the help of neat diagram(s). What are itsapplicatio

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in