2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th April 2018, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Re: Last Date Of Indian Engineering Services

I completed my engineering degree and planning to apply for the IES- Indian Engineering Service Exam searching for details. Will you tell what the last date to apply for IES- Indian Engineering Service Exam along with age limit to apply also that I can apply for this exam?
13th April 2018, 08:36 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Last Date Of Indian Engineering Services

IES- Indian Engineering Service Exam is a paper-pen based, four-part government service examination directed by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment of engineers in the Engineering Services of the Government of India.

Last Date Of Indian Engineering Services

Date of Notification - 27.09.2017

Last Date for receipt of Applications - 23.10.2017

Exam Date - 07.01.2018 (SUNDAY)

Duration of Exam - 1 DAY

Engineering Services (Main) Examination 2018 -
Exam Date - 01.07.2018 (SUNDAY)
Duration of Exam - 1 DAY

Age Limits:-

A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st August, 2018 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1988 and not later than 1st August, 1997.

Upper Age Relaxation:-

(i) Up to maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
(ii) Up to maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.

Recruitment on the results of this examination will be made to the Services/ Posts under the following categories:-

Category I-Civil Engineering.
Category II-Mechanical Engineering.
Category III-Electrical Engineering.
Category IV-Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in