2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Lala Lajpat Rai University Of Veterinary And Animal Sciences

Hi I want to get admission in College of Veterinary Sciences (COVS) of Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences so provide me the list of courses offered by this college? I have to clear any entrance exam for admission in College of Veterinary Sciences of this University?
Similar Threads
Thread
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Prospectus
Tamilnadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Tanuvas Chennai
Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences
Tamil Nadu Veterinary And Animal Sciences University Tirunelveli
Kerala Veterinary And Animal Sciences University Thrissur
Lala Lajpat Rai Veterinary University Hisar
Kerala Veterinary And Animal Sciences University
Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary Science
Tamil Nadu Veterinary And Animal Sciences University Admissions
Rajasthan University Of Veterinary And Animal Sciences Bikaner
Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Jaipur
Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner Results
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Recruitment
Tamilnadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University Chennai-600 051
Veterinary Animal and Fishery Sciences University Nagpur
Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Results
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary And Animal Sciences University Ludhiana
Tamilnadu veterinary and animal sciences university Madurai
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Location
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Library
5th June 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Re: Lala Lajpat Rai University Of Veterinary And Animal Sciences

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the Subject Veterinary Gross Anatomy-I of the MSVE- Course of the Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences ?
5th June 2018, 04:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Lala Lajpat Rai University Of Veterinary And Animal Sciences

Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences is a university located in Hisar, Haryana. It is named after the freedom fighter Lala Lajpat Rai.

The Syllabus of the Subject Veterinary Gross Anatomy-I of the MSVE- Course of the Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences is given below

Veterinary Gross Anatomy-I

Osteology: Definition of the terms used in Veterinary Anatomy in general and osteology in particular. Classification, physical properties and structure of bones, Gross study of bones of appendicular and axial skeleton of Ox / Buffalo as type species and comparison with Sheep / Goat, Pig, Horse, Dog and Fowl with particular emphasis on their topography, contour, landmarks and functional anatomy from clinical and production point of view. Detail study of bones of head, neck, thorax, abdomen, pelvis, tail, fore limb and hind limb. Arthrology: Classification and structure of joints. Articulation and ligaments of head, neck, thorax abdomen, pelvis, tail, fore limb and hind limb of Ox / Buffalo as type species, their structure, functional anatomy and comparison with other domestic animals from clinical and production point of view. Biomechanics: Biomechanics and its application with reference to quadruped locomotion, kinetics of locomotion, stress and strains falling on locomotor apparatus, landmarks, angulation and weight bearing

PRACTICAL
Comparative study of the bones of appendicular and axial skeleton, their structure, landmarks, angulation, weight bearing and function in Ox/Buffalo and comparison with that of Sheep/Goat, Pig, Horse, Dog and Fowl and relate them in live animals. Dissection of joints of all the body regions of Ox/Buffalo to study the structure and function and comparison with other domestic animals. Biomechanics and kinetics of locomotion.

For more Information you may Contact to the Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences the contact details are given below

Contact Details :
Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences
Address: Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar, Haryana 125001
Phone: 0166 225 6065

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in