2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th December 2014, 03:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: KVS TGT Hindi Main Exam Date

KVS TGT Hindi Main Exam for 2014 was conducted on 27-07-2014 . Tentatively in the year 2015 exam will conduct in last week of the July.

For the posts of TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHERs (English, Hindi, Maths, Sanskrit, Science and Social Studies) and PRIMARY TEACHERS:-

Part I of the question paper will consist of 30 multiple choice objective questions in English (15) and Hindi (15) questions carrying one mark each.

Part II will consist of 120 multiple choice objective questions carrying one mark each comprising of the following sections

Current Affairs (40)
Reasoning Ability (40)
Teaching Methodology (40).

The total duration of test for the posts of TGTs and Primary Teachers will be of two and a half hours each.

Part II of the question paper of the candidate will be evaluated only if he/she qualifies part I of the exam securing 4 marks each in English and Hindi subjects and 10 marks in aggregate.

The final merit will be based on the combined performance in the written test and interview and the weightage will be 70:30.

KVS has decided that only CTET Paper-I (for classes I to V) and Paper-II (for classes VI to VIII) pass candidates should be allowed to apply as per the recruitment rules.

Tags
exam date

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in