2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th January 2016, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Re: Kurukshetra university admission BA LLB

Hello sir, I am Rajat and I want you to provide me eligibility details regarding the Kurukshetra University admission to BA LLB and how can I apply for it?
4th January 2016, 05:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Kurukshetra university admission BA LLB

Kurukshetra University is a type of public university.
It was established in the year 1957.
It is approved by UGC.
It is located in Kurukshetra, Haryana, India.
The university offers admission to BA LLB (Honours) course.
The duration of programme is of 5 years.

Eligibility Conditions:

A person who has passed 12th class from the Board of School Edu., Haryana or an Exam recognized as equal to it, with 45% marks in the aggregate with five subjects including the subject of English shall be eligible to seek admission in the first year of B.A.LL.B (Hons) 5-Year Integrated Course.

The minimum eligibility condition for SC/ST candidates is 42.75% marks in the qualifying Examination 10+2 with English as one of the subjects.

The minimum eligibility condition in the case of Differently Abled candidates shall be 42.75% marks in the qualifying Examination 10+2 with English as one of the subjects

The Course is open only to whole time students and not to employed or the self -employed

The applicants who have appeared for the final year of 10+2 Examination in 2015 and whose results have not been declared may also apply at their own risk and responsibility subject to the fulfillment of the above-mentioned eligibility conditions on the date of counseling.
Applicants who are placed under compartment in the qualifying Examination shall not be allowed admission to the course, even provisionally

As you have asked about the admission to BA LLB course, it has not released the notification for the admissions.

So you have to wait till the release of notification to apply for it.
You can check from its website for the notification.
Go to Kurukshetra University website.
Then click on Admissions, the page open look like

Here you will get the information regarding the admission notification.

Contact Information:
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Haryana, India
Pin - 136119
Examination Enquiry: 01744-238169
Distance Education Enquiry: 01744-238518

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in