2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st February 2018, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator

Re: KSRTC Terms And Conditions

As per your reference I will let you know Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation, advanced reservations terms and conditions.

Here telling you terms and conditions

AWATAR (Any Where Any Time Advance Reservation) system of Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) provides advance bookings for services operated.

During booking of tickets (incl. online booking), passengers are advised to check service and passenger details in the Travel summary page before confirming the transaction. Service and passenger details cannot be modified after booking.

If booked ticket does not meet passenger requirements, the same needs to be brought to the notice of booking counter personnel immediately before leaving the counter. For online bookings, user needs to cancel the ticket and rebook with correct details.

For online booking, tickets are sent by email and SMS, besides update in My Itineraries of online user. In scenario where payment is deducted from user, but ticket is not booked or confirmed, users are advised to check their booking status through email, SMS, online account My Itineraries and Guest users through KSRTC website

For full information please check the file

Advanced reservations terms and conditions

Address:-
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation
No.115, K H Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore - 560027, Near Big Bazaar

Phone:-
+(91)- 80-22223424
Attached Files
File Type: doc Advanced reservations terms and conditions.doc (58.0 KB, 50 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in