2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th March 2016, 08:32 AM
Super Moderator

Re: KSLU Company Law Syllabus

As you want I am here giving you syllabus for company law subject of LLB course offered by Karnataka State Law University (KSLU).

Course contents:

UNIT – I The Companies Act, 1956 – Corporate Personality and its kinds – Promoters – Registration and Incorporation – M O A

UNIT – II AOA – Prospectus – Directors – Meetings – Role of Company Secretary – Dividends; Brief analysis of corporate ethics.

UNIT – III Issue of Shares – Types of Shares – Debentures – Procedure for allotment of shares and debentures – share capital – Rights and privileges of shareholders – Preventions of Oppression and Mismanagement – Different modes of winding up of companies.

UNIT - IV SEBI Act, 1992; Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956 and Rules.

UNIT - V FEMA Act, 1999; Competition Act, 2002; Brief introduction to BPO & LPO

Prescribed Books:
Taxman’s Corporate Laws. Avtar Singh - Company Law.

Reference Books: Ramaiah- Companies Act, Parts I and II. Shah - Lectures on Company Law. Taxman’s Company Law. S. C. Kuchal- Corporation Finance: Principles and problems.

Y. D. Kulshreshta- Government regulation of financial management of private corporate sector in India. S. K. Roy- Corporate Image in India. Gower - Company Law. Sen – New Horizons in company law. D. L. Majumdar- Towards a philosophy of Modern

Corporation. Pennington - Company Law. Rajiv Jain - Guide on foreign collaboration – Policies & Procedures. C. Singhania – Foreign collaborations and Investments in India – Law and procedures. Joyant M Thakur – Comparative Analysis of FEMA –

KLSU : LLB course syllabus

Here is the attachment.

Address:
Karnataka State Law University
Sutagatti Road, Near RTO Office
Navanagar
Hubli, Karnataka 580025

[MAP]Karnataka State Law University[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf KLSU LLB course syllabus.pdf (218.9 KB, 129 views)
28th May 2019, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Re: KSLU Company Law Syllabus

sir will u plss send me present company law syllabus ...........whether its same as the above mentioned syllabus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in