2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th May 2018, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Re: Krishna Institute Of Medical Sciences College Of Physiotherapy Secunderabad

Can you tell me about the eligibility requirement for admission for admission in College of Physiotherapy of Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Secunderabad?
26th May 2018, 10:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Krishna Institute Of Medical Sciences College Of Physiotherapy Secunderabad

The K.I.M.S College of Physiotherapy was established in 2007 to promote the growth and development of Physiotherapy incorporating global trends in rehabilitation.

It conducts postgraduate courses in Orthopaedics, Neurology, Cardio-respiratory Physiotherapy coroneted with model clinical training extended from the various super speciality departments of our parent institution, KIMS Super speciality Hospital, Secunderabad.

Courses Offered

K.I.M.S College of Physiotherapy conducts two courses in Physiotherapy.

I) Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T) : Course duration of 41/2 years
Eligibility
One should have
Passed 2 years Intermediate Exam (10 + 2 pattern) with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry as optional, which shall include a practical test in each subject.
Any other exam of (10 + 2 pattern) recognized by the University in Andhra Pradesh or Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects, which shall include a practical test in each of these subjects.
Intermediate (10+2) with Bridge course with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry.
Pass in Intermediate Vocational (Physiotherapy)

II) Master of Physiotherapy (M.P.T) : Course duration of 2 years
Eligibility
One should have:
Passed BPT degree of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences or equivalent Degree, and have completed internship are eligible to apply subject to the fulfilment of the conditions stipulated in Regulation.

Electives:
Orthopedics
Neurology
Cardiopulmonary

Admission Procedure
Admissions are done as per statutory guidelines provide by Dr. NTRUHS in two categories namely
Govt. Quota filled in by counselling for choice of college and percentage of marks scored in Intermediate
Management Quota of filled in by the college administration with student selection based on Intermediate marks percentage and approved consequently by Dr. NTRUHS

Fee Structure
B.P.T Course:
Govt. Quota: Rs. 29,500 per year
Management Quota: Rs. 85, 500 /- per year

M.P.T Course:
Govt. Quota: Rs. 85,500/- per year
Management Quota: Rs. 1, 45,000 per year

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in