2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th August 2015, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

KPSC library job

I want to apply for the post of Assistant Librarian in Karnataka Public Service Commission and for that I want to get the syllabus so can you provide me that?
Similar Threads
Thread
KPSC Library Assistant
All About KPSC
AIIMS Library National Medical Library
Kpsc aee
J&kpsc
Dm kpsc
KPSC Handbook
Kpsc iti
Kpsc tcr
Fda kpsc
KPSC KAR NIC In PWD
Key Answers For KPSC
Pdo kpsc
Kpsc kar
Rto kpsc
Kpsc gk pdf
After Masters in Library Science Eligible for Ph.d in Library Science
KPSC Org Nic
KPSC Answer Key
Kar Kpsc Gov in
10th August 2015, 10:34 AM
Super Moderator

Re: KPSC library job

As you want to get the syllabus of post of Assistant Librarian in Karnataka Public Service Commission so here is the information of the same for you:

Here for your reference I am giving you the process of getting the syllabus of post of Assistant Librarian in Karnataka Public Service Commission:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the left side of the page you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “Syllabus”

(3). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page choose the tab of “ASST. LIBRARIAN” and a PDF file will come which here I am uploading it for you and it is free to download:

Syllabus of post of Assistant Librarian in Karnataka Public Service Commission

Contact Details:
Karnataka Public Service Commission
Ambedkar Veedhi,
Sampangi Rama Nagar
Bengaluru,
Karnataka 560001
India

Map Location:
[MAP]Karnataka Public Service Commission Bengaluru, Karnataka[/MAP]
9th December 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know is there any job vacancy for assistant library in KPSC so here can you please give me details ?
9th December 2015, 12:23 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as per idea at present there is no vacancy for assistant library in KPSC

Here I am giving you process through which you will get notification related to job vacancy

Firstly go to official website of KPSC

After that a page will get open and at the mid of the page you will get all notification related to job vacancy

Rules/ Regulations framed by the State Government are being followed by the KPSC while recruiting candidates to various categories of posts and services.

The Karnataka Civil Services (General Recruitment) Rules 1977.

The Karnataka Recruitment of Gazetted Probationers (Appointment by Competitive Examination) Rules , 1997.

The Karnataka Public Works Engineering Department Services (Recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers Division-I by Competitive Examination) Rules 1973 and the Karnataka Recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers- Division-I (Special ) Rules, 1979.

The Karnataka Education Department Services (Department of Public Instruction) (Recruitment) Rules, 1967.

The Karnataka State Civil Services (Direct Recruitment by Selection) Rules, 1973.

The Karnataka Civil Services (Recruitment to the Ministerial Post Rules,1978.

Address

Karnataka Public Service Commission

Ambedkar Veedhi,

Sampangi Rama Nagar

Bengaluru,

Karnataka 560001

India

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in