2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th August 2012, 03:32 PM
Super Moderator

Re: KPSC FDA Final Selection List

Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Examination conducted by the Commission on 19.06.2011 for recruitment to the posts of Assistants/First Division and the result has declared and you can see form given link.

stg2.kar.nic.in/kpsc_fda/

When you click on the above link you will find the form as shown in image given below.

5th November 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am searching for the Karnataka public service commission FDA Final Selection List so please can you give me the list and also provide me the page where I can get the list?
16th May 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

I am looking to get final selection list of FDA Examination conducted by Karnataka Public Service Commission. So can you provide me final selection list of FDA Exam of Karnataka Public Service Commission?
16th May 2015, 10:17 AM
Super Moderator

Here you want to get final selection list of FDA Examination conducted by Karnataka Public Service Commission, so here I want to inform you that the Karnataka Public Service Commission will release final selection list soon.

So when the list will release, you will get on the website where you are visiting now.

If you want to get final selection list on the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission, I am giving following procedure:

Firstly you have to visit on the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission.

You will get a link named ‘Selection List’ in the right middle of the homepage.

When you will click on that link, you will be on a new page and that page will look like the screen shot:

On this page, there is a link named ‘FINAL SELECTION LISTS’. You have to click on that link, you will reach on a new page and that page will look like the screen shot:

You will get final selection list of FDA Exam when it will release.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in