2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th April 2018, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Re: KKR SSC Assistant Drug Inspector

I completed medical science degree and planning to apply for SSCKKR (Staff Selection Commission Kerala Karnataka Region) Assistant Drug Inspector exam. Will you provide me KKR SSC Assistant Drug Inspector Eligibility and qualification so that I can apply for exam?
20th April 2018, 08:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: KKR SSC Assistant Drug Inspector

SSCKKR (Staff Selection Commission Kerala Karnataka Region) is inviting application for 63 vacancies of Data Processing Assistant, Assistant Drugs Inspector, Junior Technical Assistant & Data Entry Operator Posts.

KKR SSC Assistant Drug Inspector Eligibility:

Age Limit:

Not exceeding 30 years ( Relaxable by 05 years for Government servants and for SC/ST/OBC as per standing orders of Government of India)

Essential Qualification: Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with Specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognised University or equivalent.

Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- (General Central Service, Group 'B', Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial).

Initial Posting: CDSCO (HQ) and its Zonal, Sub-Zonal and Port Offices in different cities with AISL

Job Requirements:

1. To assist in evaluation of safety, efficacy and quality of Drugs as per requirement of Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940.
2. To carry out field duty in assisting superior/Drugs Inspectors in taking out samples, enforcement activities like raids/inspections and launching prosecution etc.
3. To assist CDSCO officers in the mater of monitoring documentation.
4. To carry out duties as may be assigned under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act and Rules framed there under.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in