2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th April 2013, 09:17 AM
Super Moderator

Re: KJ Somaiya MBA Mumbai

K.J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research was established in 1981 and it is located in Somaiya Vidyavihar, Mumbai.

Here you are looking for MBA program form KJ Somaiya but for your information this college offers MMS program and it is similar to MBA program.
MMS program of this college is affiliated to university of Mumbai and it is 2 years full time program.

Specializations offered:
Marketing
Finance
Human Resources
Operations Managemen

Seats

Admission:
Admission in this program is based on guidelines of Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Govt of Maharashtra.

Address:
K . J.Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
Vidyanagar, Vidyavihar(E).
Mumbai - 400077.
Ph.no.:+91-22- 6728 3000 / 6728 3050
Fax No . +91-22-2102 7219

Map:
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=K+J+Somaiya+Institute+of+Management+Studies +and+Reasearch,+Somaiya+Vidyavihar,+Mumbai,+Mumbai +Suburban,+Maharashtra+400077&hl=en&geocode=FfEFIw EdjlNYBA&hnear=K+J+Somaiya+Institute+of+Management +Studies+and+Reasearch,+400077&t=m&z=16[/MAP]
11th December 2015, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want to get admission in KJ Somaiya University for MBA. Is there any one can tell me how can I get admission in MBA from KJ Somaiya Mumbai?
11th December 2015, 03:10 PM
Super Moderator

Sorry to inform you KJ Somaiya does not provide MBA in their college. But it offer many master degree program. KJ somaiya does not offer MBA course in their college. The three years autonomous Masters Degree in Management Programs at our Institute are affiliated to University of Mumbai

It was offering Master courses in different program:
Masters in Marketing Management (MMM)
Masters in Financial Management (MFM)
Masters in Human Resource Development Management (MHRDM)
Masters in Information Management (MIM)

Programmes

Ph.D.
PGDM
PGDM(Exec)
Masters
Part Time Masters

Eligibility:

Candidates should be requiring Bachelor’s degree of 3 year duration from any University recognized by AIU/AICTE.

Minimum two years experience after graduation in supervisory/ executive position.

Admission Process
Selection will based on Somaiya Entrance Test (SET) , followed by Personal Interview and Written Communication Test. Suitable weight age is given for relevance of work experience and past academic record.

Here I’m attaching a PDF file format for subject in master course:

Program Structure

Address:

Vidyanagar, Vidya Vihar East,
Ghatkopar East, Mumbai,
Maharashtra 400077

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in