2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

KIITEE Management Entrance

From when possibly is the entrance examination regarding admission in the KIITEE University under Management courses are likely to begin? After completing my engineering I was looking forward to do my MBA from this University and regarding that kindly provide me with the available admission details.
Similar Threads
Thread
KIITEE Entrance Application Form
Kiitee ug
KIITEE PG medical
How to prepare for KIITEE
KIITEE Entrance Exam Form
KIITEE UG Result
KIITEE Management Admit Card
Is KIITEE EASY
Cut Off Marks For KIITEE
Kiitee jee
KIITEE 2nd Round
KIITEE Medical Entrance Result
KIITEE web site
Syllabus for KIITEE
KIITEE Cut off
KIITEE management result
KIITEE (Kalinga Institute Of Industrial Technology Engineering Entrance)
KIITEE Admit Card Entrance
KIITEE Entrance Exam
Kiitee mca
27th November 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Re: KIITEE Management Entrance

Hello friend it’s Chetan I want the syllabus of KIITEE Management Entrance MCA Programme so please provide it to me?
27th November 2015, 01:37 PM
Super Moderator

Re: KIITEE Management Entrance

Hello buddy as you ask for the syllabus of KIITEE Management Entrance MCA Programme so here I am providing to you……

Unit 1:- Algebra of Sets
Set operations,Union, Intersection, Difference, Symmetric Difference, Complement, Venn Diagram,
Cartesian products of sets, Relation and Function, Composite Function, Inverse of a Function, Equivalence Relation, Kinds of Function.

Unit 2:- Number Systems
Real numbers (algebraic and other properties), rational and irrational numbers, Complex numbers,
algebra of complex numbers, Conjugate and square root of a complex number, cube roots of unity, De-moivre’s Theorem with simple applications. Permutation and combinations and their simple applications, Mathematical induction, Binomial Theorem. Determinants up to third order, Minors and Cofactors, Properties of determinants. Matrices up to third order, Types of Matrices. Algebra of
matrices, Adjoint and inverse of a matrix. Application of determinants and matrices to the solution of linear equation ( in threeunknows)

Unit 3:-Trigonometry
Compound angles, Multiple and Sub-multiple angles, solution of trigonometric equations, Properties of triangles, Inverse circular function.

Unit 4:- Co-ordinate Geometry of Two Dimensions
Straight lines, pairs of straightlines, Circles, Equations of tangents and
normals to a circle. Equations of Parabola,Ellipse and Hyperbola, Ellipse and
hyperbola in simple forms and their tangents (Focus, directix, eccentricity and
latus rectum in all cases)

Unit 5:-
Co-ordinate Geometry of Three Dimensions: Distance and division formulae, Direction cosines and direction ratios. Projections, Angles between two planes, Angle between a line and plane.
Equations of a sphere-general equation

Unit 6: -
Vector Fundamentals, Dot andCross product of two vectors, Scalar triple product, Simple Applications (to geometry, work and moment).

Unit 7:-Differential Calculus
Concept of limit, continuity, Derivation of standard functions, successive differentiation, simple
cases, Leibnitz Theorem, Partial differentiation, Simple cases, derivatives as
rate measure, Maxima and minima, indeterminate forms, Geometrical applications such as tangents and normals to plane curves.

Unit 8:-Integral Calculus
Standard methods of integration ( substitution, bypars, by partial fractions etc.) Definite
integrals and properties of Definite Integrals,Areas under plane curves, Differential
Equations only simple cases such as
(i) dy/dx = f(x)
(ii) dy/dx=f(x) g (y)
(iii) d2
y/dx2 = f(x) and application to
motions in a straight line.

Unit 9:-Probability and Statistics
Averages (Mean, Median and Mode),Dispersion (standard deviation and variance).
Definition of probability, Mutually exclusive events, Independent events, Addition theorem.

Computer Awareness
Computer Basics: Organization of a Computer,Central Processing Unit (CPU), Structure of
instructions in CPU, input/output devices,computer memory, back-up devices.

Data Representation
Representation of characters, integers and fractions, binary and hexadecimal representations, Binary Arithmetic Addition, subtraction, multiplication,division, simple arithmetic and two’s
complement arithmetic, floating pointrepresentation of numbers, Boolean algebra,
truth tables, venn diagram.

Analytical Ability And Logical Reasoning

Questions in this section will test logical reasoning and quantitative reasoning.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in