2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Kiit kpl

I have recently joined the KIIT University and there I heard about the KPL organized by this University. Can you please tell me in detail about the KIIT KPL league. I am interested to join this. Can you please tell me the process of this University to join the KIIT KPL league?
Similar Threads
Thread
KIIT University Course Fee
KIIT University Cut Off
Kiit ugc
Kiit MBA form
Kiit mbbs
KIIT MBA Course Fee
KIIT MBA Cut Off
Kiit
PHD Fee in KIIT
Kiit mba
Mba kiit
KIIT Campus 15
KIIT University Law
Which Is Better VIT or KIIT
Kiit kp
KIIT Or LPU
Kiit iti
KIIT Cut Off Rank
KIIT cut off
KIIT Fee Structure
10th August 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Re: Kiit kpl

Can you provide me the details of KIIT Premier League (KPL) 10th Edition 2017 organised by KIIT (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology)?
10th August 2018, 02:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Kiit kpl

The 10th KIIT Premier League (KPL) All India (D&N) T-20 Cricket Tournament organized by KIIT University inaugurated in the KIIT cricket stadium located in Campus -13 on 15th January 2017.

The tournament was inaugurated in presence of Anubhav Mohanty, noted cine star and MP, Rajyasabha; Priyadarshi Mishra, MLA, North, BBSR; Ajay Jadeja, international cricketer; Dr. Achyuta Samanta, Founder, KIIT & KISS and Dr. Sasmita Samanta, Registrar, KIIT University.

All matches of the eight day tournament from 15th to 22nd January 2017 were played as per T-20 Format on turf wicket on league basis in floodlight.

Winner bagged trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 2 lakh, while runners up got Rs. 1 lakh. Besides, there were plenty of individual cash prizes to be awarded on the final day.

This edition of KPL had the distinction of being the highest prize money tournament in the history of university sports in India. Teams from 12 universities from all parts of India participated. Teams were divided into four groups.

Group- A: Al-Falah University, Faridabad; Ravenshaw University, Cuttack and PGDAV, New Delhi
Group-B: JNTU, Hyderabad; Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi and Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
Group-C: KIIT University, Bhubaneswar; GITAM University, Vishakhapatnam and Delhi Technological University, Delhi and
Group-D: Delhi University, New Delhi; Andhra University, Hyderabad and RKDF University, Bhopal

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in