2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd September 2012, 05:45 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Kerala Public Service Commission Website Online

The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advises the Government on all matters relating to civil services, The Head Office of the Kerala Public Service Commission is situated at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital, Applications can be submitted through online only. Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” scheme through the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Those who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using his/her User ID and password. No application fee is required. here I am providing you web page of KPSC.

keralapsc.org/
26th December 2015, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know what online services are available in Kerala Public Service Commission Website so here can you please give me details ?
26th December 2015, 11:21 AM
Super Moderator

Hey as The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Kerala according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation

ONLINE SERVICES

Online Applications

Online Examinations

Online Admission Tickets

Online Exam Programme

Departmental Test

M-Governance SMS Alerts

Mark View For Candidate

At the top of the page following options are available :-

Home

Application

Examination