2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th October 2012, 03:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Kerala MSC Nursing Entrance Exam

Here I am giving you eligibility criteria for Kerala MSC Nursing Entrance Exam as given below;-

Eligibility criteria for Admission :
(i) Nativity : Applicant should be an Indian citizen of Kerala Origin.
(ii) Academic qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Nursing (Regular course)of Kerala, Calicut, Mahatma Gandhi,Cochin,Kannur University or any other University recognized by KUHS,Karala,Calicut,Mahatma Gandhi University,Cochin or Kannur University. Candidates
who have passed the Post Basic BSc Nursing (Regular Course) of Kerala, Calicut, Mahatma Gandhi Cochin,Kannur University or any other University recognized by KUHS,Karala,Calicut,Mahatma Gandhi University,Cochin or Kannur University after acquiring the General Nursing and Midwifery Course are also eligible to apply. Candidates who have passed B.Sc Degree in Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing (Regular course) or equivalent examination from universities outside Kerala and any Deemed Universities, should produce the recognition/eligibility certificate from any of the universities in Kerala on or before the last date of receipt of application.
(iii) Experience: Candidate should have one year experience as on the date of notification for inviting application (i.e.08.08.2012). In any hospital with an average strength of 100 inpatients or in a School of Nursing or in a Community Health Nursing Programme or
internship/Compulsory Nursing Service after registration with the Kerala Nursing Council.

If you want to get more details about this then see given below attachment:-
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Kerala Entrance Exam MSC Nursing.pdf (35.1 KB, 330 views)
3rd December 2012, 06:22 PM
sruthy tv

i need to know the time of msc nursing entrance exam for 2013
3rd March 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by isha sood.g View Post
Can some buddy give me the eligibility criteria of Kerala MSC Nursing Entrance Exam and tell me also the age limit for this exam.
hi brother
actually i also eger to know the date and the other criteria of msc nursing entrance examination.if you get anything,please inform us also
21st April 2013, 09:52 AM
Revathy Ambikadevi

When the MSc nursing entrance exams will conduct?
13th December 2019, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the Answer Key for Entrance Examination for Admission to M Sc Nursing Courses 2018 as I want to check my performance?
13th December 2019, 11:25 AM
Super Moderator

The Answer Key for Entrance Examination for Admission to M Sc Nursing Courses 2018 is as follows:

1 C

2 C

3 B

4 B

5 A

6 D

7 A

8 B

9 D

10 D

11 B

12 C