2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th July 2018, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Re: Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission

Hi buddy here I am looking for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Agra M.ed Admission criteria so will you plz let me know about the same , as I am thinking to take admission there ??
16th July 2018, 01:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission

As you want to do M.ed from Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Agra, so here I am giving below require info for you :

Admission criteria :
Applicants must be B.A. with Hindi from a recognized university with 50% marks and B.Ed. / L.T with Hindi method or Hindi Shikshan Parangat with 55% marks (or)
Graduate (B.A. / B.Sc./B.Com) in any subject with 60% marks from recognized university and intermediary with Hindi from a recognized Board with BA Level Diploma in Hindi from any institute recognized by Govt. of India (Vidwan, Ratna, Shastric etc) and B.Ed./L.T with Hindi method

Exam Pattern

The Entrance Exam Question Paper will be based on the following subjects for 25 Marks Each. Total marks of question paper will be 100.
i. General Knowledge
ii. Teacher inclinations
iii. Language and Literature
vi. Proficient in Hindi

Seat info
Hindi Shikshan Nishant (Equivalent to M.Ed) - 50 Seats

Application fee
Application form can be obtained personally from office on payment of Rs.200/- only or by sending a Demand Draft in favor of Secretary, Kendriya, Hindi Shikshan Mandal, Agra of Rs.250/- only and self-addressed envelope through post

Key dates
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 31st March 2018

Date of Examination: 03rd week of May 2018

Declaration of Result: 03rd week of Jun 2018

Address
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra

Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra (Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India), Hindi Sansthan Marg, Agra-282005 (Uttar Pradesh),

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in