2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th October 2012, 02:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Kellogg Mba Application Questions

You are looking for the MBA application question of Kellogg.
I am suggestion you here some questions:

What are the Kellogg School's application and interview deadlines for entry in Summer/Fall 2012?

What is the GRE code for the Kellogg School's Full-Time program?

Is there any advantage to applying in Round 1, 2 or 3?

Does Kellogg accept paper applications?

What materials are required to submit an application to the Kellogg School of Management?

What is the GMAT code for the Kellogg School's Full-Time program?

Why does Kellogg have a two-part application?
26th November 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to get information about the Kellogg MBA Application essay Questions. So here can you provide me Kellogg MBA Application essay Questions?
26th November 2015, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator

Here I wanna providing you information about the Kellogg MBA Application essay Questions as you want means I have information about it. So here I am providing you sample question as you want.

The following two essays are required of all applicants:

Leadership and teamwork are integral parts of the Kellogg experience. Describe a recent and meaningful time you were a leader. What challenges did you face, and what did you learn? (450 words)

Pursuing an MBA is a catalyst for personal and professional growth. How have you grown in the past? How do you intend to grow at Kellogg? (450 words)

Here I am giving you over all information about it as you want.

Essay 1: Leadership and teamwork are integral parts of the Kellogg experience. Describe a recent and meaningful time you were a leader. What challenges did you face, and what did you learn? (450 words)
Essay 2: Pursuing an MBA is a catalyst for personal and professional growth. How have you grown in the past? How do you intend to grow at Kellogg? (450 words)
Dual-degree Applicants Essay: For applicants to the MMM or JD-MBA dual degree programs, please explain why that program is right for you. (250 words)
Re-applicants Essay: Since your previous application, what steps have you taken to strengthen your candidacy? (250 word limit)
Additional Information (Optional): If needed, use this section to briefly describe any extenuating circumstances (e.g. unexplained gaps in work experience, choice of recommenders, inconsistent or questionable academic performance, etc.) (no word count)
Video Essays: After submitting a completed application, each applicant will be asked to complete two Video Essay Questions. One will be about the candidate’s interest in Kellogg and the other will be a “getting to know you” type of question.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in