2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th January 2017, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

KEAM Plus Two Mark

My friend said me that Plus Two Marks are obtained to make rank list of KEAM Engineering Entrance Exam. So will you please tell me Plus Two marks are obtained for KEAM Engineering Entrance Exam Rank list or not?
Similar Threads
Thread
Mark Data Sheet of KEAM
NDA Cut Off Mark
KTET Mark
KEAM Mark Upload
KTET Cut Off Mark
Online Mark Submission For KEAM
KEAM Plus Two Mark Upload
KEAM Highest Mark
First Mark in TANCET MBA
CEE Kerala Gov Keam Mark Verify
MBA Gyrojet Mark I
PTET Cut Off Mark
MBA Cut Off Mark
Mark vujovich MBA
TNUSRB Cut Off Mark
Cut Off Mark for Admission
Cut off mark in IBPS
Cut Off Mark Yabatech
Eco mark schools
GATE CSE Cut off Mark
30th January 2017, 10:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: KEAM Plus Two Mark

The KEAM Exam is conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Exam Govt. of Kerala.

The KEAM Exam is conducted for admission in Under Graduate Engineering and Medical Courses.

The Engineering Rank list will be prepared by giving equal weightage to the score obtained in the Engineering Entrance Examination (Paper I & Paper II put together) and the grade/marks obtained for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the Final year of the Qualifying Examination (Plus Two or equivalent).

Candidates who have qualified in the Engineering Entrance Examination will have to submit the marks obtained for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the Second year of Plus Two or equivalent Qualifying Examination through the website of KEAM.

In order to submit the marks online, candidates will have to enter their Application number and Roll number through the link of KEAM Entrance Exam given on its portal.

Applicants who do not submit the marks online and those who do not forward the printout of the ‘Marks Data Sheet’ along with the self-attested copies of the mark list of the Qualifying Examination will not be considered for the preparation of Engineering Rank List.

To know more from:
Help Line Numbers: 0471 2339101, 2339102, 2339103, 2339104 (from 10 am to 5 pm)
Citizen Call centre: 155300, 0471-2115054, 2115098, 2335523

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in