2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th November 2014, 10:00 AM
Super Moderator

Re: KAS Exam Preparation

Karnataka Public Service Commission conduct KAS exam.
As you want to apply for this exam for that you need these kinds of eligibilities:

Eligibility Criteria:

Educational qualification:

Candidate must have a Graduate degree for applying this exam.

Age Limitation:
Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 33 years.

For doing preparation of this exam here I am giving you syllabus of this exam:

“PART - A
1. Preliminary Examination (objective type):

PAPER - I
(i) Current events of National and International importance.
(ii) Humanities – History of India – Emphasis shall be on broad general understanding of the subject
in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects with a focus on Indian national movement
with special emphasis on Karnataka.
(iii) World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on Karnataka.
(iv) Indian polity and economy, including the country’s political system, rural development, planning
and economic reforms in India-sustainable development, poverty alleviation, demographics, social
sector initiatives etc.,

PAPER - II
(i) Current events of State importance and important State Government programmes.
(ii) General Science & Technology, Environment & Ecology-contemporary developments in science and
technology and their implications including matters of everyday observations and experience, as
may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific
discipline general issues on Health, environmental ecology, biodiversity and climate change that do
not require subject specialization.
(iii) General Mental Ability,- Comprehension, Logical reasoning and Analytical ability, Decision making,
problem solving, Basic innumeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude etc.,) and
data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc., (class X/SSLC level).”

For mains syllabus here I am giving you one attachment:

Attached Files
File Type: pdf KAS Exam Mains Syllabus.pdf (419.9 KB, 74 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in