2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th September 2014, 09:40 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Karnataka SSLC Entrance Exam Preparation Tips

Here I am suggesting few tips to prepare for the Karnataka SSLC Entrance Exam Preparation which you are looking for .

-> Know The Question Pattern: Go through previous year papers to understand the pattern and prepare for the questions accordingly.
You should know the question pattern followed for the exam so that you will have confidence of what type of questions will be asked.

-> Know The Syllabus: All the questions which are going to be asked in your final SSLC exam will be asked only from the subject syllabus and nothing else can be asked.

-> Prepare A Schedule: Make sure that you have a proper schedule planned for each subject everyday, so that you will be able to cover all the topics in every subject.

-> Join Coaching Classes: There are only handful of students can prepare all alone at home to get more than 90% marks in SSLC but most of them tend to join some good coaching classes so that they will be able to prepare well and get more marks.

Hard Work: Last but not least "hard work" is the key to success.

Karnataka SSLC Entrance Exam Preparation Books

21st May 2015, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

I want to prepare for Karnataka SSLC (Secondary School Leaving Certificate Board) Examination so please give me some Preparation Tips?
21st May 2015, 10:50 AM
Super Moderator

Here I am giving you some Preparation Tips to prepare for Karnataka SSLC (Secondary School Leaving Certificate Board) Examination.

Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) has announced the time table for the 2015 exam of Class 10. This exam is also known as Secondary School Leaving Certificate Board.

Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board was established in year 1966 and it has been conducting SSLC and other examinations.

Karnataka SSLC Exam Preparation Tips:

Do not let stress, it’s important to relax and take it as just another exam.

Avoid over-preparation and last-minute crunching.

Once the exam days start, do not attempt to assimilate new material. Instead, spend time revising important points.

Remember, the board offers six attempts to each student to pass the boards.

Students must jot down all the dates carefully and make a proper schedule to revise different subjects.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in