2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th March 2016, 01:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Karnataka Bank Recruitment Hall Ticket

Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL) recenlty welcomed application for the Officers (Scale-I) Post opening. Tremendous number of hopefuls connected for this PO Vacancies.

Intrigued hopefuls might download Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2016 for officers (Scale-I) posts from the official site of KBL.

Steps to Download Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2016 for Officers (Scale-I) Post :-

1.Candidates will need to visit the Bank's site

2. Under the heading "DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER FOR ONLINE TEST" for downloading Karnataka Bank officers call letters for online test likely amid second week of February 2016.

3. Once the competitor taps the applicable connection, he/she can get to the window for call letter download.

4. The competitor is required to utilize (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the Karnataka Bank call letter.

5. Candidate requirements to join late unmistakable photo on the Karnataka Bank call letter ideally the same as gave amid enlistment and show up at the examination focus with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as acquired unique.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in