2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Kaplan university corporate alliance

I am wasim and I heard a lot about the benefits one gets after getting employed in corporate alliance with the Kaplan University. Could you please tell me how I could join the corporate alliance program of Kaplan University and also list down the benefits which I would I receive.
Similar Threads
Thread
Alliance college of engineering and design Alliance university
Kaplan GMAT 800
Alliance University Alliance School Of Business
Kaplan MBA
Kaplan University Ms Criminal Justice
Kaplan University MBA
MBA Kaplan Melbourne
NYC Kaplan GMAT
MBA Kaplan
Kaplan MBA Review
MBA Kaplan University
Kaplan programs
Kaplan MBA Prep
Kaplan MBA Program
GMAT Kaplan Pdf
MBA Online Kaplan
GRE Kaplan Book
Kaplan LSAT
KSU Corporate University
Kaplan University Vs AMU
18th August 2018, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Re: Kaplan university corporate alliance

Hello sir, is there any one can tell me how much amount should I need to submit in Kaplan University for corporate alliance program?
18th August 2018, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Kaplan university corporate alliance

The Kaplan University is provides corporate alliance program. The Corporate Alliance Program is those who are employed of corporate partners, they and their family members may be eligible for special tuition benefits.

Previous courses, corporate training, and work experience may translate into college credits, giving employee head start towards their degree.

Benefits:

25% OFF TUITION
NO ADMISSIONS TESTS: That means you dont have to take the SAT, GMAT, LSAT or GRE to be considered for admission at Purdue Global.

NO APPLICATION FEE: International students are exempt from the $45 application fee.

Free Credential Evaluation

Fees structure:

Program Cost
Business
MS in Accounting (MSA), MS in Finance (MSF), MBA, MS in Management (MSM), and other graduate business certificates US$485

Criminal Justice
MS in Criminal Justice (MSCJ) and MS in Homeland Security and Emergency Management (MSHSEM) US$420

Education
MAT Nationwide, MS in Education (MSE), MS in Educational Psychology (MSEdPsych), MS in Instructional Design and Technology (MSIDT), and MS in Higher Education (MSHEd) US$420

Health Sciences
Master of Health Care Administration (MHCA) US$485
Master of Health Informatics (MHI), Master of Health Information Management (MHIM)
Master of Public Health (MPH), and Master of Science in Health Education (MSHE) US$420

Information Technology
MS in Information Technology (MSIT), MS in Cybersecurity Management (MSCM), and Graduate Certificate in Information Security US$420

Legal Studies
Master of Public Administration (MPA), MS in Environmental Policy (MSEP), and MS in Legal Studies (MSLS) US$420

Social and Behavioral Sciences
MS in Human Services (MSHS), MS in Psychology (MSPsych), and social and behavioral science graduate certificates US$420

Address:

INTERNATIONAL ADMISSIONS
1515 West Cypress Creek Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Tel: 844-787-3834 (Toll Free)
Tel: 954-515-4700

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in