2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th October 2012, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Kannur University M sc Computer Science Results

Kannur University is a well known university which is offered admission in the various UG, PG and other programme.

As you are looking for the result of MSC computer science III semester so we are providing you the procedure for getting the result . for your result you have to go on the official website of this university and click on the examination option which is given on the left side of Home page so you get many option below the examination option so you have to click on the exam result option so you can get the list of all current exam results so you have to click on the option of III Semester MSc. Computer Science(Regular/Supplementary) RESULT- February 2012 so you can easily get the result page on the result page you have to filled your register number and select the examination and click on the option of submit so you can easily get the result of it .

We are attaching a Snapshot of result page which is looked similar to the actual page of it.

18th February 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am looking for the Kannur University I Semester M.Sc. Computer Science (Regular-2014 Admission) results so can you tell me the same
18th February 2016, 01:14 PM
Super Moderator

Kannur University was established in 1996 to provide development of higher education in Kasaragod, Kannur, and Wayanad districts of Kerala, India.

It was established after the passing of Act No. 22 of 1996 of the Kerala Legislative Assembly.

I Semester M.Sc. Computer Science (Regular-2014 Admission)

Visit the official site of the Kannur University

You will be at the below page

There is option of the examination at the left below side

Click on that option

You will be at the below page

Select the option of the PG there a page like below will open.

Click on the M.sc. result

A page like below will open

Enter your roll no. here to get the result

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in