2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Kanda motors

I am searching about the images of the Kanda motors so will you please provide me the images of Kanda motors? Also tell me what is the price of the motors? So will you please provide me the production company of this motor bike? Will you please provide me the contact details of the production company of this motor bike?
Similar Threads
Thread
TATA motors 6 months industrial training Procedure
Detroit Motors ECIL Hyderabad
TVS Motors MBA Projects
HPCL Genuine Oil Force Motors
MBA Project TVS Motors
BARC Motors TV Race Day
Yamaha Motors India
MBA Motors
TATA Motors Sidcul Haridwar
MBA Motors Kanhangad
Mitsubishi Motors History
Tata Motors Pune Recruitment after 10+3 Dipoma in Automobile
Varun Motors ECIL
TVS Motors MBA Project Report
PGET Tata Motors
Eligibility Criteria for Placement in Tata Motors
Tata Motors Summer Training Details
Jobs in TATA Motors after Mechanical Engineering
25th April 2018, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Re: Kanda motors

Can you provide me the contact address and contact number of Kanda Auto Pvt Ltdunder Kanda Group of Companies as I want to visit it?
25th April 2018, 09:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Kanda motors

Kanda Group of Companies (An ISO 9002 COMPANY) is a worldwide OEM and aftermarket for auto parts. It is a trusted name in the automation sector. It is a giant in the field of information Technology also a leading designer in exquisite Gold Jewellery.

Its Kanda Industrial Services & Exports is actively involved in ABPA (Auto Body Parts Association) - proud participation in the Norfolk Virginia and Las Vegas conventions.

Its Kanda Infotech has penetrated the IT market with an impressive infrastructure by using the latest state of the art technology.

Its Kanda Pressings a trusted name in the automation sector especially in metal pressings and manufacturing auto parts. Catering to light and heavy vehicle manufacturers by manufacturing parts like fuel tanks, bumpers, radiator, and guard panels.

Its Kanda Jewellers a flourishing family business at Birmingham which soon adopted an impressive gamut of concepts and designs. Its Kanda Motors an automotive division brings the new age bike called THUNDER.

Contact Detail:
Kanda Auto Pvt Ltd
43 Shaniwar Peth,
Nav Maharashtra House
Pune - 411030
Tel. 24452106, 24455591
Fax: 24481304

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in