2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th February 2016, 02:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Kalyani University Tender Notice

The University of Kalyani, established in 1960, is a state-government administered, affiliating and research university in Nadia district of West Bengal, India. It offers courses at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels.

As you asking about the Tender notices of the kalyani University let me tell you that as per my knowledge at present the Kalyani university has the following Tender notices that are :

E-Tender : Separate tenders are invited by the Department of Works Tender ID
Sealed tenders are invited for Supply of Three electrode split cell for lithium battery electrochemical testing with accessories.

Sealed Quotations are invited from competent Vendors / Caterers / Decorators / Suppliers for following Works / Materials/ Supply/Service.
E-Tender : Separate tenders are invited by the Department of Works
Sealed tenders are invited for Supply of Wooden Furniture for the Department of Physiology.
Sealed tenders are invited for Supply of Chemical & glassware goods for the Department of Physiology.
Sealed tenders are invited for Supply of Equipments for the Department of Physiology.
Sealed tenders are invited for Supply of Steel Furniture for the Department of Physiology.
Face lifting with ornamental brick edging and white wash of trees in front of administrative building, K.U..

for knowing the details of this tender notices you may go to the official site of the Kalyani university .

there at the left of the page you may get the link of the Tender click on it After clicking you may redirect to the page from there you may get the information about the Tender notices of the Kalyani university

for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

Kalyani university Tender Notices

Contact details
University of Kalyan
Address: Near Kalyani Ghoshpara Railway Station, District Nadia, Kalyani, West Bengal 741235
Phone: 033 2582 8750

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in