2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th November 2015, 03:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Kalyani University Law College

As you want to get the list of courses offered at Snehangshu Kanta Acharya Institute Of Law in Kalyani University so here is the information of the same for you:

Courses Offered:

BA LLB
Proposed LLM

B.A.LL.B.(HONS.) DEGREE:

Eligibility
Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examinations securing in aggregate not less than 45% (General Category) or 40% (SC/ST and OBC Category) of the total marks.

Candidates must not have completed 21 years of age as on 1st July. In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category a relaxation of one year in age shall be admissible as per the Bar Council of India rules, 2008.

Prospectus and Application Forms:

Prospectus and Application Forms can be obtained by hand on payment of Rs. 350 (Rupees Three Hundred fifty only) in cash or by a demand draft drawn in favour of S. K. Acharya Institute of Law payable at Kalyani

Attested Photostat copies of the following documents should be enclosed with the Application Form:
1. Mark sheet of the Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination. Candidates who have appeared at the above examination and who are awaiting their results by current year can submit their Application Form. However, they must state the fact in the prescribed column in the Application Form.
2. Proof of Age – Birth Certificate or Admit Card/School Certificate mentioning the date of Birth.
3. SC/ST/OBC Certificate – In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
4. Recent Passport size colour photographs – One pasted on the Application Form and two extra copies along with the Application Form.

COURSE FEES:

The fees for the B.A.LL.B (Honors) degree programme for each academic year shall be Rs. 30,000.00 (Rupees Thirty Thousand) only i.e. Rs. 15,000.00 per semester excluding examination fees and other fees payable to the University. Additionally a security deposit of Rs.5000 (Rupees five thousand) shall be paid, out of which Rs.3000 will be refunded at the end of the course.

However an additional 10% of the total course fees for 5 years shall be payable to the university by the students at the time of admission as university registration fee with effect from academic session 2010 – 11. Further, an examination fees of Rupees one thousand (Rs. 1000/-) per semester shall be payable to SKAIL before filling up of examination forms

Facilities:

FOOD COURT
HOSTEL
Seminars, Conferences & Workshops
Students’ Court Room
Language Lab
Conference Room
Computer Lab
Library
Class Rooms

Syllabus of BA LLB (Hons):

Contact Details:
Snehangshu Kanta Acharya Institute Of Law
Kalyani University Campus,
Kalyani,
West Bengal 741235
India
[MAP]Snehangshu Kanta Acharya Institute Of Law West Bengal 741235[/MAP]
2nd January 2017, 01:19 PM
SANGITA SARKAR

Re: Kalyani University Law College

Respected sir i got 43% in graduation and 60% in higher secondary.i was born 21.08.1993.how can i admission in law.please help me

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in