2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2013, 09:45 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Kakatiya University MCA Results

As you require MCA IInd Sem result of Kakatiya University so here I am giving you some directions to get it.

Go to its official site.
At the top bar of home page you will find – Examinations
Click on Examinations
Now new page will open and at the centre of this page you will find “PG result” section
Under this section click on “View More”
As you will click, new page will open containing result of various PG Courses.
At this page you will find - MCA II Semester Results
Click on MCA II Semester Results

Now Result page will open which look likes below image.

At this page enter your hall ticket and security code.
Click on “Submit” button
You will get your result

Address:
Hanamkonda,
Warangal,
Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 0870 243 8001 ext. 2438855

Map:
[MAP]http://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Kakatiya+University&hl=en&ll=18.032117,79.5 54405&spn=0.04448,0.081711&client=opera&channel=su ggest&fb=1&gl=in&hq=Kakatiya+University&cid=0,0,95 48183552579965556&t=m&z=14&iwloc=A[/MAP]
23rd March 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Can you give me the MCA result of Kakatiya University as I have given the exam and now want to check my result?
23rd March 2015, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator

Kakatiya University was established in 1976. It offers about 120 programs at undergraduate and postgraduate levels in the faculties of arts, science, commerce and business management, social sciences, education, engineering and pharmaceutical sciences with constituent and affiliated colleges spread over four districts of Telangana.

Kakatiya University MCA Results

There is nothing mentioned about the Kakatiya University results MCA on its official site right now, to check the result in future follow the below given steps:

Visit the official site of Kakatiya University
Under “Results” in the middle of the top of the home page
That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
Kakatiya University
Vidyaranyapuri, Hanamkonda,
Warangal, Andhra Pradesh 506009 ‎

Map:

[MAP]Kakatiya University[/MAP]
24th July 2015, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Kakatiya University MCA Results

Hello, I am looking for the details regarding the MCA Results of the Kakatiya University. So can you please provide me the details regarding this including the contact details of the University so that it may be helpful for me??
24th July 2015, 02:01 PM
Super Moderator

Kakatiya University is a public university which is located in the city of Warangal, in the indian state of Telangana.

It was established in 1976.

You are looking for the details regarding the MCA Results of the Kakatiya University. So I am providing it to you so that it may be helpful for you:

To get the result follow this process:

Go to the official website of the University.
Looks Like:

There you will see the Examinations section on the top of the webpage. A webpage will open which will look like this:

There click on the View More option under the PG Results option in the Examination Result section. A webpage will open which will look like this:

There click on the M.C.A. I SEMESTER EXAMINATION RESULTS FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY – 2015 option. A webpage will open which will look like this:

There enter your Hall Ticket Number and Security Code and then click on the Submit ption. You will get the result..!!

Kakatiya University
Registrar, KU, Vidyaranyapuri, Hanamkonda, Warangal, Telangana 506009
0870 243 8866

Map:
[MAP]Kakatiya University[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in