2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th September 2012, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Kakatiya University MBA 4th Sem Results

The result of MBA 1st semester for Kakatiya University has been declared in the official website of the University. Your results of MBA 4th semester has not yet been published in the official website. I am giving the information after checking the University website.

Your results will be published soon by the University. Keep in touch with the official website of the University. The results of 1st semester MBA was published on 21st July 2012.
30th March 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I am looking for MBA 4th Semester Results of Kakatiya University, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh so please give me steps to get result?
30th March 2015, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator

Here I am giving you steps to get MBA 4th Semester Results of Kakatiya University Warangal, Andhra Pradesh.

Steps to get MBA 4th Semester Results of Kakatiya University:

1. Go to the official website of Kakatiya University which appears like:

2. Click on “Examinations” form the top of the webpage then the webpage will open and appears like:

3. Click on “PG Results” then the list of results will appear select link for MBA 4th Sem Results and click on it, and then the webpage will open and appear like:

4. Enter Hall Ticket Number, Security Code and click on “Submit” button then webpage of your result will be on your screen.

Contact details:
Kakatiya University
Vidyaranyapuri, Hanamkonda
Warangal, Andhra Pradesh 506009 ‎
0870 243 8866

[MAP]Kakatiya University[/MAP]
30th July 2017, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I have given 4th semester exam of MBA degree course. Can I know my result of this exam from official site of the Kakatiya University?[/QUOTE]
This is sravan MBA Student

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in