2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th July 2012, 03:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: KA Punawai Ola jobs

Ka Punawai OLA is a nursing home situated in Kapolei, Hawai. There are 46 Nurising Homes in Hawai. It is a Life Care Center of America. Alzheimers care, in home nursing care, rehabilitation and other life care services were offered here.

Currently there are no vacancies reported in Ka Punawai Ola. I am sharing the information from the official website of the organization. There were vacancies reported for the vacancy of Occupational Therapist in the Life care Center’s America but the posts were filled o July 6, 2012. You can now apply for the post of Physical therapist from the official website of Life care center.

(LCCA Application)
careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/ApplyOnline/ApplyStart.aspx?sc_cmp1=JS_JobDetails_ApplyNow&Job _DID=JHR55T6YT2C32PR3LC3

I am sharing the link for finding different jobs in Life care center in America. You can apply for the posts according to your qualification. Here is the link for finding your jobs.

(LCCA Jobs)
lcca.com/career_search_other_new/
6th November 2015, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I want to known about the available job in the KA Punawai Ola please givge me detail of it?
6th November 2015, 02:28 PM
Super Moderator

Ka Punawai Ola is Hawaiian for “well-spring of health and living waters.” A Life Care Centers of America facility, Ka Punawai Ola lives up to its name. as you want to know about the job in KA Punawai Ola here is the detail

As on date 30 Oct. 15 this is the available job in which you can apply
Activities assistant
Registered dietician
Social services assistant

If you want to apply in any of the above job just follow this procedure

Go to official site of KA Punawai Ola
This page look like

On the top of this page there is a option of career just click on this page and you will navigate to the page which look like

This page contain all the job published by the KA Punawai Ola just after the name of the job there is the option of apply now

By clicking that link you will apply for any job which is suitable for you and come under the range of your qualification

For more detail
KA Punawai Ola
Address: 575 Farrington Hwy, Kapolei, HI 96707, United States
Phone:+1 808-674-9262

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in