2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Just Tyres Scunthorpe

I have a XUV 500 and I want to fit Tyres , shock absorbers or brakes in it . And I want to get this service from Just Tyres , Scunthorpe but I have no idea about its location . Would you please provide me its address and a map location so I will easily get there because I want to complete this work in one day ?
Similar Threads
Thread
MRF Tyres Showroom in ECIL
13th June 2018, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Re: Just Tyres Scunthorpe

Hello Sir, I want to know the Fitting Centre of Just Tyres in Scunthorpe so will you please tell me?
13th June 2018, 01:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Just Tyres Scunthorpe

Just Tyres are an independent tyre supplier. Independent means just that, unlike many other retailers they are not owned or operated by a tyre manufacturer, leaving them free to offer an unbiased opinion on which tyres best suit your needs, because they are independent they are able to stock a wide range of tyres.

They currently operate 36 tyre fitting centres nationwide

Their tyre fitting centre in Scunthorpe is located on Glebe Road with customer parking and local amenities close by.

Just Tyres Fitting Centre in Scunthorpe

JUST TYRES
Glebe Road
Scunthorpe
DN15 6AF
Call: 01724 846684

Opening times

Weekdays: 08:30 - 18:00
Saturdays: 08:30 - 16:30
Sundays: Closed
Bank Holidays: 09:00 - 14:00

Scunthorpe is in North Lincolnshire and has the nickname "Industrial Garden Town" due to it being the largest steel processing centre in the UK.

You can easily while away a day at the Foundry Shopping Centre and the Parishes Centre but if you'd like to take in some local venues why not go along to see the museum or the local leisure centre, the Pods.

Contact Details

Just Tyres
Unit 3, iO Centre
Fingle Drive
Stonebridge
Milton Keynes
MK13 0AT

Head Office Telephone
0333 220 5071

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in