2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th April 2016, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Jresults BCECE Results BCECEB online

Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995 .

It conducts competitive examinations every year for admissions in various professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams in the Institutions of the state of Bihar.

BCECE Events 2016 Tentative Dates

BCECEB Online application Date 02-Feb-16

Last date to submit the form BCECE 28-Feb-16

Last date to pay the fee via challan through BANK 02-Mar-16

Last date of pay fee through net banking/credit card/debit card 05-Mar-16

Application form could be edited from 06-Mar-16 to 11-Mar-2016

The hard copy of application form (Part-A & Part-B) with enclosures should be send to
The University till 19-Mar-16

Admit card will be released on 21-Mar-16

Stage-I BCECE Exam date 17-Apr-16

Stage-II BCECE Exam date 15-May-16

You can apply by click on the official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board which look like below given image

On this page you will get an option of Apply for BCECE-2016 in the middle side please click on that and you will get a new page which look like below given image

on this page when you will click on APPLY FOR BCECE-2016 a new page will get open in front of you but as on 28 March 2016 the online registration has been closed so you cannot registered anymore but next time you can follow the same process and you will be able to registered yourself please follow the above tentative dates and next you asked about the result the result will be declare after the exam let that exam get completed then the result will come so keep in touch with us we will help you

Contact Detail

I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport, Patna, Bihar 800014
Phone: 0612 222 5387
[MAP]I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport, Patna, Bihar 800014[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in