2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Jobs in NTPC through GATE

Some one told me that National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has announced the Recruitment of Graduate engineers through GATE. So will you please tell me is it true or not? tell me what is the link from where I can apply online for the Recruitment of Graduate engineers through GATE of the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)?
Similar Threads
Thread
NTPC Hiring Through GATE
Gate Cut Off Marks For NTPC
NTPC Recruitment through Gate Application
NTPC Ltd Recruitment Through GATE
NTPC Recruitment Through Gate Notification
Recruitment in NTPC Through GATE
NTPC Online GATE
Ntpc via gate
How Much GATE score is required for NTPC
NTPC GATE Pdf
Cut Off GATE Score for NTPC
NTPC Recruitment By GATE
NTPC without GATE
Cut Off for NTPC through GATE
NTPC Online Registration For GATE
Vacancy In NTPC Through Gate
NTPC Through GATE Pdf
Ntpc gate 15
NTPC Recruitment without Gate
Gate psu ntpc
4th November 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Re: Jobs in NTPC through GATE

Hii buddy ,Here I am looking for Recruitments details at NTPC ,Will you please provide me info. for same ?
4th November 2015, 02:15 PM
Super Moderator

Friend ,Here I want to tell you that no new Job Recruitments at NTPC for any positions ,

But for your future here I am providing information for Various posts :

Position:

Graduate Trainees in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, and Instrumentation Engineering

Vacancies: 120

Selection process:

On the basis of GATE Scores followed by group discussions and a personal interview.

Eligibility:

Candidates must have completed a full time Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with a minimum of 65% marks in aggregate.

Candidates must have qualified in GATE Exam .

Tentative dates :

Submission of online GATE 2015 application: from 1st week of September to 1st week of October

Start of online application module : 1st week of February

Last date for applying to NTPC: 1st week of March
15th April 2016, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Jobs in NTPC through GATE

Hello buddy I want to know that any job is available in NTPC through GATE is yes then give me the information regarding it so that I can apply ??
15th April 2016, 08:17 AM
Super Moderator

As you want to apply for Jobs in NTPC through GATE

So here is the detail-

NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2016 Executive Trainees (177 Vacancies)

Post Name- Engineering Executive Trainees

Disciplines- 177 (Electrical - 41, Mechanical - 79, Electronics - 18, Instrumentation - 19, Civil - 10, Computer Science & Information Technology - 10

Scale of Pay- ₹ 24900-3% -50500/- at the basic pay of ₹ 24900/- during one-year training

Age Limit: 27 Years as on last date of online application in NTPC (i.e. 29/01/2016)

Educational Qualifications:-

Candidate must have Full time Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with minimum 65% marks, taking average of all the Years, regardless of the weightage given to any particular year by the Institute/University.

Final year/semester students are also eligible however they have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.

candidate with the counseled degree identified for the discipline as given below can only apply for the post of EETs in the respective disciplines:

Selection Process:
Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2016.

Based on the GATE-2016 marks and requirement, candidates will be short listed for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

Candidates need to secure minimum qualifying marks in GD & Interview, before being considered in the merit list.
for ET-2016 recruitment, GATE scores of 2016 will only be valid.

Application Fee:

A Non-refundable fee of ₹ 150/- for General and OBC Category Candidates. No fee for SC / ST / PWD Category candidates.

Applying process:
Eligible Candidates need to apply online for the post of ET-2016 after getting their GATE Registration Number. The Online application process will commence from 05/01/2016 (Tuesday) at 11:00 Hours. The Last date for online registration of application by candidates for NTPC - 29/01/2016 till Midnight.

Important Dates:

Dates of Examination-GATE 2016 - From 30/01/2016 till 07/02/2016

Commencement of online Registration of application by candidates for NTPC - 05/01/2016

Last date for online registration of application by candidates - 29/01/2016

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in