2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2015, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Jobs In BAMU

I want to know the latest vacancy of job notification issued by the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad so can you please give me the process from where I can get the latest notification of recruitment from the official website of this
Similar Threads
Thread
ASC Of BAMU
Phd at BAMU
BAMU University Jobs
Dr BAMU Pe
BAMU Net
Dr BAMU A
Bamu ba
Cas bamu
Bamu mba
Dr BAMU ASC
Mba bamu
Bamu pet 14
Bamu ias
Pet bamu
Bamu
Bamu au
Bamu asc
Bed bamu
MA Eco From BAMU
BAMU Ph D B. Ped
5th December 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Re: Jobs In BAMU

I would like to join the Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad and require the vacan details for the same?
5th December 2015, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jobs In BAMU

BAMU Vacancy Details are as mentioned below:

Total No of Posts: Five

Name of the Posts:

1. Professor: One Post

2. Associate Professor: Two Posts
i. Industrial Automation: One Post
ii. Automobile: One Post

3. Assistant Professor: Two Posts
i. Automobile: One Post
ii. Industrial Automation: One Post

Educational Qualification: Applicants must possess good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade) at the Master’s Degree Level in the applicable subject or an equivalent degree from an Indian/ Foreign University, Ph.D Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines and Qualify in NET/ SET.

Selection Process: Selection will be based on personal interview.
Application Fee: Applicants are required to pay of Rs. 200/- for Reserved applicants and Rs. 400/- for Open Category through Demand Draft of Nationalised Bank towards non refundable drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad payable at Aurangabad.

How to Apply: Eligible applicants might apply online through website of BAMU on or before 03-12-2015 upto 05:00 PM & send their hard copy of application along with required documents & an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of —— Subject —– Category ————” to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU), Aurangabad – 431004 on or before 08-12-2015 upto 05:30 PM.

Address:

Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University,
University Campus, Aurangabad-431004
FAX (0240)-2403113

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in