2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd August 2015, 11:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Job Profile of LIC Development Officer

LIC is the acronym of Public owned Life Insurance Company and it is the largest insurance company in India……..

Job Profile of LIC Development Officer:
Job Profile:
It is primarily a sales supervision job. The selected applicants will be required to recruit agents, train them properly, and help the recruited agents to sell life insurance to maximum number of persons.

They will also be required to give prompt after sales service to policyholders. For this purpose considerable movements including tours covering entire area allotted to them are involved.

Eligibility for this post:
Applicants must have Bachelor's degree of a recognized University in any discipline or its equivalent recognized as such by the Central.

Applicant’s age should not be below 21 years and above 30 years of age.

A candidate must be either a citizen of India or one holding eligibility certificates issued by the Government of India.

Selection procedure:

Selection generally make on the basis of a written test followed by an Interview of candidates who qualify in the written test:

Written test:
The Written Test will be of objective type, multiple choice of two hours duration comprising of the following two papers:

1. Test of Reasoning and Numerical Ability.
2. General Knowledge, Current Affairs and English Language with Special emphasis on Grammar and Vocabulary
2nd December 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Hii Guys , I wan to apply for LIC Development Officer recruitment ,For my help ,Will you please Give me information for same ?
2nd December 2015, 02:40 PM
Super Moderator

On your Asking here I am Providing information about LIC Development Officer recruitment :

Educational Qualification:

Candidates must have Bachelor's Degree from a Recognized University in any discipline as such by the Central.

Age Limit :

The aspiring candidate should not be below 21 years and above 30 years of age.

Nationality
A candidate must be either a citizen of India or one holding eligibility certificates issued by the Government of India.

LIC Development Officer Exam Pattern :

Written Examination: Time 2 Hrs. (combined)

Subject No of Questions Time Allowed

Test of Reasoning 50 2 Hr.
Test of English Language 50
Test of Numerical Aptitude 50
Test of General Awareness 50
Total 200

Final Selection:

Qualifying candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Interview and the
Short listed candidates will be considered for final selection to the post of probationary officer.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in