2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th June 2015, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities in TIFR

Will you please tell how I can get detail about the Job Opportunities at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) , as I want to get job there ?
Similar Threads
Thread
M.Sc In TIFR
Tcs Tifr
MBA in TIFR
Dcs tifr
TIFR Web
Cs tifr
Tifr gs
Ibs tifr
TIFR DBS M.Sc
Rmo tifr
Phd from TIFR
Tifr cse
TIFR Dec Key
TIFR Cut Off
Tifr pdf
Tifr net
CST to TIFR
TIFR Phd
Tifr dd
Tifr after b sc
12th June 2015, 11:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Job Opportunities in TIFR

As you want I am here telling you process to get updates about the Job Opportunities at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR).

Visit -> Website of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR).
Looks as :

at top side of the page -> jobs link click on it.

Next page :

from here you can get detail about the Job Opportunities at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR).

From the apply link to the available job you can apply there .
27th November 2015, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

I want to get a job at TIFR. But I do not have information about it. So here can you provide me information about the jobs at TIFR?
27th November 2015, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator

Here I am telling you about the jobs Opportunities in TIFR as you want.

As we know that TFIR is stand for Tata Institute of Fundamental Research.

As on November 2015 no jobs are available, but here I am telling you about its eligibility and other for a rough idea.

PROJECT ENGINEER [C] [MECHANICAL] : One Post;
Consolidated Pay : Rs.41,500/- pm

Qualification : applicants should have B.E./B.Tech. degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60% marks.

Experience : applicants should have 1 - 2 years experience in design and fabrication of large mechanical structures.

Job Requirement : The selected applicants is expected to study and design various mechanical elements and structures related to the 50kton electromagnet for the ICAL detector.
Working knowledge in AutoCAD, SolidWorks and finite element methods packages will be highly desirable.

PROJECT ENGINEER [C] [ELECTRICAL] : One Post;
Consolidated Pay : Rs.41,500/- pm

Qualification : applicants should have B.E./B.Tech. degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60% marks.

Experience : applicants should have 1 - 2 years experience in designing, fabricating large electrical systems.

Job Requirement : The selected applicants is expected to study and design various electrical elements and systems related to the 50kton electromagnet, such as coil, its cooling system etc.
Design, material procurement and fabrication of laboratory equipment

PROJECT SCIENTIFIC OFFICER [C] : Two Posts ; Consolidated Pay : Rs.41,500/- pm (including HRA of Rs.5,600/- and all other allowances).

Qualification : applicants should have B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics/Instrumentation or equivalent with minimum 60% marks.

Experience : applicants should have 1 – 2 years experience in designing and debugging of analog, digital and VLSI circuits.

Job Requirement : The selected candidates are expected to study, design and debug low noise analog circuits, high speed digital and VLSI systems. Experience in hardware description languages, designing using CPLD and FPGAs will be essential requirements. Knowledge about working of particle detectors and their characteristics will be desirable.

PROJECT SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT [B] : One Post; Consolidated Pay : Rs.26,000/- pm (including HRA of Rs.3600/- and all other allowances).

Qualification : applicants should have S.S.C./H.S.C. and Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60% marks. (ii) Knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications.

Experience : applicants should have 0-2 years experience in project execution work in the field of civil structures and related services.

Job Requirement : The selected candidate is expected to assist the civil engineers in preparation of design drawings, preparation of specifications and tender documents etc., besides field supervision and reporting on various civil jobs.

Address;
TATA INSTITUTE OF FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH
National Centre of the Government of India for Nuclear Science & Mathematics
Homi Bhabha Road,
Navy Nagar, Colaba,
Mumbai 400 005

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in