2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Job In KUK University

I heard that Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra (KUK) has notified Job Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts. Would you please tell me what is the Educational Qualification required for it? Tell me what will be the Selection Process (Exam or Interview) and how can I apply for it online?
5th January 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Re: Job In KUK University

Hello every one, is there any one can tell me which job is present in KUK university? How can I get job in KUK University?
5th January 2016, 01:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Job In KUK University

Sorry to say you but in KUK university currently no job are placed for interested candidates. When KUK University will announced their notification then I’ll inform you.

Here I’m giving you process to finding job and apply for the job:

Visit an official website of KUK University

Click on job/Career tag on left hand side.

In this all recruitment and currently jobs are present. Apply for your interesting job.

This university provides notification for the walk in interview process for job seekers. those who are interested they can go for interview for Assistant Professors on contract basis.
Here I’m attaching a PDF for the Assistant Professors on contract basis post at KUK University:

WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for Assistant Professors at KUK University 2015-2016

Interested candidates may report half an hour before the commencement of

interview scheduled to be held on 18.12.2015at 02:30 P.M in the O/o Dean, Faculty of Science,Deans Building, Near Administrative Block, KUK along with application, all original and attested copies of certificates. No T.A./D.A. will be paid for attending the interview.

Last edited by Raman Vij; 5th January 2016 at 01:16 PM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in