2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

JNU University

I have completed M.Sc and now want to take admission in M.Phill in Theater and Performance Studies Course at School of Arts and Aesthetics- JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University), New Delhi so please give me details for admission in this course?
8th May 2018, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Re: JNU University

Can you provide me the details of the Admission Policy and Procedure 2018-19 for JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University) located in New Delhi?
8th May 2018, 08:34 AM
Super Moderator

Re: JNU University

The details of the Admission Policy and Procedure 2018-19 for JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University) located in New Delhi are as follows:

The scheme of development of the University includes the following Schools and Centres of Study of interdisciplinary research besides teaching:
(i) School of International Studies
(ii) School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies
(iii) School of Social Sciences
(iv) School of Arts and Aesthetics
(v) School of Life Sciences
(vi) School of Environmental Sciences
(vii) School of Computer and Systems Sciences
(viii) School of Physical Sciences
(ix) School of Computational and Integrative Sciences
(x) School of Biotechnology,
(xi) Special Centre for Molecular Medicine
(xii) Special Centre for Sanskrit Studies
(xiii) Special Centre for the Study of Law and Governance
(xiv) Special Centre for Nano Sciences
(xv) Special Centre for Disaster Research

The admission policy of the University is governed by the following principles:

(i) To ensure the admission of students with academic competence and potentialities of high quality so that its alumni may be able to play their role in the process of national construction and social change in a meaningful manner;
(ii) To ensure that an adequate number of students from the under-privileged and socially handicapped sections of our society are admitted to the University; and
(iii) To maintain all-India character of the University by having on its rolls a fair representation of students from different regions of the country especially the backward areas.

In the light of the objectives of the University as spelt out in the First Schedule of the Act, steps will be taken to ensure that students from outside India, especially from the developing countries join the rolls of the University in adequate number.

The number of seats being limited, admission will be made on the basis of merit. Merit lists will be drawn in accordance with the provisions of Admission Policy of the University.

No one is eligible to register oneself for a full-time programme of study if one is already registered for any full-time programme of study in this University or any other University/ Institution.

Admission Policy and Procedure 2018-19 JNU New Delhi

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Admission Policy and Procedure 2018-19 JNU New Delhi.pdf (503.4 KB, 88 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in