2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2015, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

JNU Training

I want to apply for the Short-term training programmes offered by the Center of Biotechnology (CBT) in Jawaharlal Nehru University so tell me how can I apply for the training programmes? Also tell me the duration and the other details of these programs?
Similar Threads
Thread
Training In JNU
NDA Training
SMU OIT Training
SAP EHS Training
GDS training
PMP Training USA
SAP SCM Training
PMP Training NYC
SAP IDM Training
SQL BI Training
SAS And SQL Training
MBA FHA Training
IAF training
Training Centers for Pilot Training
Summer Training Companies Offers Training for B.E ECE Students
Training on GIS
Oil and Gas Training
All student of a College get same training & Training Duration in TCS
Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training
TCI Training
30th June 2020, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: JNU Training

Can you tell me about the Summer Training Program in Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship (ABVSM&E), Jawaharlal Nehru University?
30th June 2020, 01:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JNU Training

The Training & Placement (T & P) Coordination Committee of Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship (ABVSM&E), Jawaharlal Nehru University plays a crucial role in locating job opportunities for students by keeping in touch with reputed firms and industrial establishments. The Cell operates round the year to facilitate contacts between companies and graduates.

The T & P Coordination Committee organizes career guidance programmes for students. It arranges training programmes like Personality Development Programme, Communication Skills, Group Discussion, Entrepreneurship Development Programme, Industry visit and on-site Training. The Committee also conducts Expert interaction sessions for Industry to Institute Convergence.

Training

At the completion of the first two Semesters of the Programme and before the commencement of the third semester, the student is required to undergo a summer training programme in an organisation.

A report based on the summer training shall be submitted within six to eight weeks from the commencement of the third Semester.

Examinations to reputed business/ industrial houses where, one is supposed to work on a problem oriented project and after completion of training one is required to submit a detailed report on the project and the experienced one has gained during the training.

Availability of abundance of skilled and effective manpower is the key to generate developmental pace in the society.

Industrial visit to Somany Ceramics Ltd.

The first batch of ABVSME got a fine opportunity to have an Industrial visit to leading ceramics company, Somany Ceramics at their Bahadurgarh base and gave more insight of the whole Tile manufacturing process and their HR offerings.

After a short brief about what's going on in their company regarding manufacturing part, students visited the plant where the actual manufacturing process was going on.

This Industrial visit helped students to gain more information about the Ceramics sector of India and what current industrial sector wants students to learn, as the next generation of leaders.

Contact Detail:
Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship (ABVSM&E)
Birsa Munda Marg, Near UGC-HRDC, JNU New Campus,
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi - 110067
Delhi, INDIA
Tel: +91-11-2674 1228 / 2673 8841

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in