2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

JNU Delhi MBA Placements

Tell me about the MBA Placements of the JNU Delhi? I am planning to take admission in MBA course of Jawaharlal Nehru University. Please tell me about the placement which offered the average salary to the JNU Delhi students will now?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Delhi Ee Placements
IIT Delhi Textile Placements
AIIMS Delhi Placements
IIT Delhi M.Tech placements
Placements at SPA Delhi
SPA Delhi B.Arch Placements
Placements Of NLU Delhi
NIT Delhi ECE Placements
IIT Delhi Placements Packages
M tech placements in IIT Delhi
SPA Delhi Planning Placements
IIIT Delhi Placements
Placements of IIT Delhi
DMS IIT Delhi Placements
IIT Delhi VLSI placements
Placements At NIT Delhi
IIT Delhi Placements And Packages
IIT Delhi placements myengg
IIT Delhi Placements
IIT Delhi M Tech Placements
19th May 2018, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

Re: JNU Delhi MBA Placements

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Admission Into the MBA Course of the JNU Delhi Will you Please Provide me the Placement Details of the JNU Delhi ?
19th May 2018, 07:23 AM
Super Moderator

Re: JNU Delhi MBA Placements

Jawaharlal Nehru University was established in 1969 by an act of parliament.[4] It was named after Jawaharlal Nehru, India's first Prime Minister. G. Parthsarthi was the first vice-chancellor.

As you Asking for the Placement of the MBA of the Jawaharlal Nehru University let me tell you that the University Does Not Offered the MBA Course the Placement of the Jawaharlal Nehru University Are given below

About the Placement Cell

Jawaharlal Nehru University is well known university in various fields for research and its social inclusive nature. A wide range of students from ten different schools including four special centers are capable to improve the working conditions of any institution.

Placement Statistic

Year % of Student Placed Average Package
2014-2017 88.88 % 10.5 LPA
2013-2016 80.95% 10.5 LPA
2012-2015 81.81% 8 LPA
2011-2014 88.23% 8.5 LPA

Placement Rules :

After onsite registration in JNU placement cell (JNUPC) student can see or receive the notifications/information about their placement and internships in any institution.

2. JNUPC will allow only registered student of JNU to sit in the programme coordinated by JNUPC.

3. All the information related to Placement will be available on the JNUPC webpage.

4. JNUPC will not be responsible for absenteeism in any test, interview or any selection process which a student has to attend as part of an institution's recruiting procedure.

Placement Committee Member's
Prof. Satish Chand, SC&SS (Director)
Dr. Sunita Reddy, SSS (Member)
Dr.Khurshid Imam, SLLCS (Member)

For more Information you may Contact to the Jawaharlal Nehru University the Contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Address: New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110067
Phone: 011 2674 2575

Tags
placements

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in