2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th June 2015, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Jnu ajmer

hello sir I am usha from Bhilwara and I want to know about the Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer will you please give me some information regarding it ?
Similar Threads
Thread
RRB Ajmer org results
RRB Ajmer Result Jen
RRB Ajmer Eye Certificate
Ajmer SBI
SBI Ajmer IFSC
RRB Ajmer Result Ca/Ta
RRB Ajmer ALP Syllabus
RRB Ajmer RAJ
MBA Ajmer
KV No 1 CRPF Ajmer
UGC NET Ajmer
RRB Ajmer Blog
RRB Ajmer Contact Us
RRB Ajmer Cut Off JE
RRB Ajmer Job
GRE Coaching in Ajmer
MLSU Ajmer
Uniraj Ajmer
Ajmer Board LDC
AJMER Institute of Technology, Ajmer
5th June 2015, 04:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jnu ajmer

hey usha as per your request here I am giving you the detail hope it will be helpful

Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer is a government medical college located in Ajmer, Rajasthan, India. It provide medical education with MBBS and MS/MD degrees along with diploma in some medical subjects.

It is one of the seven government medical colleges located in Rajasthan. Along with other government medical colleges in Rajasthan, the college is affiliated with Rajasthan University of Health Sciences and Medical Council of India.

Following hospitals are attached to the college
Jawaharlal Nehru Hospital
Kamla Nehru Memorial TB Hospital
Zanana Hospital

It was established in 1965 with S. P. Wanchoo as the first Principal and Controller of the institute. It is named after the first Prime Minister of India, Jawaharlal Nehru.

There are 150 seats approved for MBBS and 51 seats for postgraduate course. Admissions are based upon a competitive premedical entrance examination which are NEET-UG for admission to MBBS and NEET-PG for admissions to postgraduate courses.Entrance Examinations are conducted by the Medical Council of India.

Address :-
Medical College Ajmer
Kala Bagh
Ajmer,
Rajasthan 305001

[MAP]Medical College Ajmer[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in