2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th December 2012, 12:56 PM
Leena .p. Joseph2145

JNTU IT Syllabus Book

Guy’s here I am searching for the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Computer and Information Technology Syllabus Book so please can you give me the book and provide me the page where I can download the book?
Similar Threads
Thread
JNTU MBA Syllabus Book Download
JNTU Hyderabad Ece Syllabus Book
JNTU IT syllabus book for HYD
JNTU syllabus for ECE 2nd year
MBA Systems syllabus JNTU
JNTU Kakinada Syllabus
JNTU University MBA syllabus
JNTU syllabus for ECE BTECH
CSE B. Tech II yr syllabus JNTU
JNTU Kakinada Syllabus For
JNTU Kakinada Syllabus For EEE
JNTU MBA syllabus
VTU BE Syllabus Book
JNTU syllabus for ECE
JNTU MCA Syllabus Book
JNTU B Tech Syllabus Book
JNTU 1st year syllabus
JNTU B.Tech ECE 2-1 syllabus
JNTU IT syllabus r07
JNTU Syllabus for ECE R09
6th December 2012, 01:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JNTU IT Syllabus Book

As you are looking for the syllabus of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, I am providing the same for your reference. You can go through and use it for your purpose. I am giving the information after checking the official website of the University. Here is the syllabus.

UNIT – I
(Qualitative Treatment Only) Computers, capabilities, types of computers, application areas, computer anatomy, functional block diagram, central processing unit, functions of ALU and control unit in
CPU, purpose of registers in CPU, microprocessors, CISC/RISC processors, memory functions, address, word, RAM, ROM, Cache memory, associate memory, magnetic disk, tape, floppy, optical disk, address bus, data bus, control bus, functions of I_O Devices,
keyboard, mouse, light pen, dot-matrix printer, line printer, laser printer, ink-jet printer, CRT Monitor, color monitor, CGA, Screen resolution, flat panel display unit, machine language, assembler, high-level language, compiler, operating system, types of operating
systems, number systems, binary, Hex, Octal, BCD code, character codes, 3 methods of binary representation of integers, floating point numbers. For the rest of the details you can download the pdf file provided.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JNTU B Tech CS&IT Syllabus.pdf (198.6 KB, 71 views)

Tags
syllabus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in