2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th July 2012, 03:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JNTU Hyderabad Ece Syllabus Book

You have need the syllabus of the ECE book of JNTU Hydrabad. I am giving you a link which contains the syllabus. to get the syllabus please visit the link given below.

jntuhome.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/JNTU-B.Tech-3-2-ECE-syllabus-books.pdf
9th February 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

pls send me four years syllabus for ece

my email id is swarajchand@gmail.com

thnks nd regards
swaraj
23rd February 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

plz send 2-2 syllubus ece jntu hyd
30th October 2019, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the syllabus of B. Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering Program offered by JNTUH (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad)?
30th October 2019, 10:49 AM
Super Moderator

The syllabus of B. Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering Program offered by JNTUH (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad) is as follows:

I Year B.Tech. ECE

(A10001) ENGLISH

SYLLABUS:

Listening Skills:

Objectives
1. To enable students to develop their listening skill so that they may appreciate its role in the LSRW skills approach to language and improve their pronunciation.
2. To equip students with necessary training in listening so that they can comprehend the speech of people of different backgrounds and regions.
Students should be given practice in listening to the sounds of the language to be able to recognise them, to distinguish between them to mark stress and recognise and use the right intonation in sentences.
Listening for general content
Listening to fill up information
Intensive listening
Listening for specific information

Speaking Skills:

Objectives
1. To make students aware of the role of speaking in English and its contribution to their success.
2. To enable students to express themselves fluently and appropriately in social and professional contexts.
Oral practice
Describing objects/situations/people
Role play Individual/Group activities (Using exercises from the five units of the prescribed text: Skills Annexe -Functional English for Success)
Just A Minute (JAM) Sessions.

Reading Skills:

Objectives

1. To develop an awareness in the students about the significance of silent reading and comprehension.
2. To develop the ability of students to guess the meanings of words from context and grasp the overall message of the text, draw inferences etc.
Skimming the text
Understanding the gist of an argument
Identifying the topic sentence
Inferring lexical and contextual meaning
Understanding discourse features
Scanning
Recognizing coherence/sequencing of sentences

NOTE : The students will be trained in reading skills using the prescribed
text for detailed study.
They will be examined in reading and answering questions using 'unseen' passages which may be taken from authentic texts, such as magazines/ newspaper articles.

Writing Skills :

Objectives
1. To develop an awareness in the students about writing as an exact and formal skill.
2. To equip them with the components of different forms of writing,beginning with the lower order ones.
Writing sentences
Use of appropriate vocabulary
Paragraph writing
Coherence and cohesiveness
Narration / description
Note Making
Formal and informal letter writing
Describing graphs using expressions of comparison

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in