2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th September 2015, 09:33 AM
Super Moderator

Re: JKSSB Junior Engineer Syllabus

Hey buddy as you are looking for the syllabus of Junior Engineer for Mechanical Engineer publish by the Jamu & Kashmir Service selection Board . Here I’m providing you the details about the result.

Here is the syllabus you are looking for Junior Engineer Mechanical

Junior Engineer Mechanical Syllabus

Here are some more list of the syllabus I’m displaying If you are looking for them as well ! let me know .

Syllabus for the posts (i.e VLW, Teacher, Lab Assistant, Craft Assistant, Jr Ophthalmic Technician, etc) for which the Board is going to conduct the Objective Type Written Test during the Month of September 2015.

Syllabus for the posts (i.e , Craft Teacher Culture Assistant, Upholster Projectionist, Veterinary Pharmacist, Stock Assistant, etc) for which the Board is going to conduct the Objective Type Written Test during the Month of September 2015.

Syllabus for the posts (i.e , Assistant Cameramen, Jr. Supervisor/Sub-Auditor, Laboratory Technician, Sub-Inspector, Asstt. Handicraft Training Officer, Storekeeper-Cum-Clerk, etc) for which the Board is going to conduct the Objective Type Written Test during the Month of September 2015.

Syllabus for the post of Naib Tehsildar.

Syllabus for the posts (i.e , Demonstrator Civil Engineering, Junior Engineer (Civil), Vocational Instructor Sanitary hardware Fitter and Senior Laboratory Technician (Civil Engineering)) for which the Board is going to conduct the Objective Type Written Test during the Month of September 2015.

Syllabus for the posts (i.e Demonstrator Elect. Engineering/ Demonstrator Electronic & Communication Engineering /Junior Engineer Electric) / Demonstrator Electrical Eng /Vocational Instructor Mechanic Industrial Electronics/Vocational Instructor Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics/Senior Laboratory Technician (Electronics & Communication Engineering) for which the Board is going to conduct the Objective Type Written Test during the Month of September 2015.

Syllabus for the posts (i.e Demonstrator Mechanical Engineering/ Jr.Engineer (Mechanical)/ Demonstrator Mechanical Eng/Vocational Instructor Draftsman Mechanical/Incharge Workshop/Jr. Foreman/Senior Laboratory Technician (Mechanical Engineering)) for which the Board is going to conduct the Objective Type Written Test during the Month of September 2015.

Syllabus for the posts (i.e Junior Statistical Assistant/Inspector Induscos/Vocational Instructor (COPA trade)/Loan Inspector/Manager Central Market/Vocational Instructor I.T & E.S.M/Vocational Instructor Software Application/Vocational Instructor COPA) for which the Board is going to conduct the Objective Type Written Test during the Month of September 2015.

Syllabus for the posts (i.e Statistical Assistant/Store Officer/Provident Fund Inspector) for which the Board is going to conduct the Objective Type Written Test during the Month of September 2015.

Syllabus for the posts (i.e Case Reader/Social Worker/Tehsil Social Welfare Officer /Vocational Instructor (Social Studies)Superintendent etc) for which the Board is going to conduct the Objective Type Written Test during the Month of September 2015.

Syllabus for the posts (i.e Draftsman (Civil)/ Vocational Instructor (Draftsman Civil)) for which the Board is going to conduct the Objective Type Written Test during the Month of September 2015.

Syllabus for the posts (i.e Technician-III/Vocational instructor (Electrician trade)/Electrician/Pump Operator e.tc) for which the Board is going to conduct the Objective Type Written Test during the Month of September 2015.

Syllabus for the posts (i.e Legal Assistant/ Junior Legal Assistant/ Prosecutor /Enforcement Inspector e.tc) for which the Board is going to conduct the Objective Type Written Test during the Month of September 2015.

Syllabus for the posts of Jr Staff Nurse/Jr Nurse/Jr Grade Nurse for which the Board is going to conduct the Objective Type Written Test during the Month of September 2015.

Syllabus for the post of Assistant Tourist Officer for which the Board is going to conduct the Objective Type Written Test during the Month of September 2015.

Syllabus for the posts of ANM/FMPHW, MMPHW and Dai’s for which the Board is going to conduct the Objective Type Written Test during the Month of September 2015.

Syllabus for the posts of Theatre Assistant/Theatre Nurse/ Health & Family Welfare Assistant/ Medical Assistant/ Pharmacist for which the Board is going to conduct the Objective Type Written Test during the Month of September 2015.

Syllabus for the posts of Dental Assistant/Jr. Dental Hygienist/Jr.Dental Technician/ Dental Lab Assistant, for which the Board is going to conduct the Objective Type Written Test during the Month of September 2015

Syllabus for the posts of (e.g Jr Librarian / Library Assistant / Film Librarian / Cataloguer etc), for which the Board is going to conduct the Objective Type Written Test during the Month of September 2015

Syllabus for the posts of Drug Inspector for which the Board is going to conduct the Objective Type written Test during the Month of September 2015

In continuation to this office notice issued under endorsement No.SSB /Secy /Sel /2015/7421-31, Dated:-08.08.2015 syllabus for the posts of Social Worker, Vocational Instructor (Social Studies), Case Worker, Tehsildar Social Welfare Officer, Superintendent etc. was notified. The syllabus so notified, shall also be for the post of Supervisor

Syllabus for the posts (i.e Vocational Instructor Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Foreman/Motor Vehicles Inspector) for which the Board is going to conduct the Objective Type Written Test during the Month of September 2015.

Address:-
Jamu & Kashmir Service Selection Board
Services Selection Board,
SEHKARI BHAWAN, RAIL HEAD,
JAMMU.
0191-2470961,

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in